★3★

Bella's p.o.v:

OMFG!! I kissed my brother!!! I ran to the pack house and was greeted with my oh so loving mother and farther. I felt my brother/mate behind me. "Sweety are you ok?", Mom walked up to me and grabbed my face and turned my face from side to side.

"I always knew Jaron was your favorite. TRYING TO RIP OFF MY HEAD!!" I snapped at Mother "No I didn't say that, Hahaha you fell for it, I'm weird I know but I LOVE IT!!", "Mom I'm fine really" I removed her hands from my face.

"Well, Is there something you want to tell me? "Oh huh well, daddy?, Jaron-is-my-mate-and-im-sorry-but-i-like-him, i-know-its-wrong-but-im-sorry." I shocked myself by speaking so fast. "Ok.", "Dad I'm really sorry I didn't know, WAIT WHAT!?!"

"Its ok honey, We ourselves are brother and sister..." Ok so I'm confused, My parents are brother and sister. "We have to have a big and important talk about our family history, Come on" We followed mom and dad to the office room thingy.

God, I could feel his eyes on my ass as we went upstairs. It made me wet. Now I have to change underwear or am I naked. no I'm good. I could tell he was trying to control his wolf. He let out a low growl.

"Ok sit down and listen." With that dad told us about what is happening. Turns out, its common in our family for brothers and sisters to be mates like my parents and Jaron and I. The packs know but we never knew, Hell this is about us not them. We should have known not them first. Hell We could have died from shock!!!

"So, what now?" I turn to face my sexy ass mate, he is not my brother anymore. He can't be. I looked in his eyes. He could reject me, I'll be strong, really who in their right mind would want to be with me. He has girls throwing themselves at his feet. By the look in his eyes I can tell he is talking to his wolf.

"Here it comes", "stop thinking like that he wont reject us". "His wolf keeps on calling me and god I just want to lick his abs and get on my knees...." my wolf said but I didnt want to hear the rest. " Bella, I- " I couldn't help it. I let the tears fall. He's going to reject me.

"Bella, why are you crying?" He tried hugging me but I moved. It will only hurt more. "We will leave y'all." dad and mom left the room. I never realized I was in the arms of my brother. "Bella, why- ", "I'm scared y-your going to reject me." He hugged me tighter. Hell I can't breath!!! I think my face is purple. He Loosened his arms but still hugged me.

"Bella, will you let me finish what I have to say before you think something." I nod, I couldn't speak. "Bella, I love you, I would never in my life think about rejecting you." I left his arms and looked at him right in his beautiful blue eyes that held love and lust. "je t'aime(I love you)" "What its sexy when you talk French but I dont understand it" I giggled at that. "It means I love you silly" I got on my tip toes and grabbed his neck. Next thing, I know I'm kissing him. I pulled away and look at him in the eyes and saw all the feelings I too have for him. lust, but also love.

I looked at the clock and its 3:12 p.m., schools over. "Lets go downstairs" He took my little girly hands in his big manly hands. We left the room and were walking down the stairs. Just as we made it downstairs.

"Jaron, baby!! " Holly the pack slut threw herself on him and kissed him and he did nothing, he lied. I let go of his hand and ran upstairs. I locked the door and threw myself on the bed and cried and screamed in my pillow. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!" I hate you! Call me over reactive, but it hurts to see your mate being kissed by another girl and he does nothing.

"Bella open the door?" I can hear the sadness and hurt, Might as well get this over with. I get out of bed and half way to the door I start seeing black dots. So darkness takes over. Not before seeing my mate knock the door open and see the concern and worry in his eyes.

"BELLA!!!!"

___________~___________

*For more of this story please visit this link: https://m.dreame.com/novel/1975140.html (OR) follow _unorm on Dreame.com and look at my works!!

[!] COMMENT

[!] VOTE

[!] FOLLOW