★2★

Bella's p.o.v:

I couldn't stand the pain. My brother came rushing to me and took me outside. "TAKE HER OUTSIDE!" I could hear my father yelling from behind us.

Jaron put me on the forest grass and started saying over and over again. "It's going to be fine." I hear my bones cracking, Soon the pain was gone and I was standing on four paws.

"Wow." Everyone said in illusion. "Bella your..your..your a white wolf", I could hear my farther say. A white wolf their very rare only one every 10 years! They are claimed to be light or dark!

NO I CANT BE! I heard my wolf trying to tell me something. "Finally!!" my wolf said. "WHAT!?" I yelled at her. I know call me rude but I'm in shock!

"Smell the air." I hear her whisper. I listen and then it hit me like a 10 ton truck. The smell was so mouth watering. It smelled like green grass and a manly colone. I looked up to meet the eyes I've known all my life.

The same blue eyes that I've shared my first ice cream with, The eyes that saw me cry, The eyes of my brother, Jaron "mate!" was all I heard in my head.

"Bella...I-" I couldn't hear the rest because I ran, I ran away to my thinking place, my cliff. I made it in 5 minutes and I stood at the edge looking at the sea. This is where my brother killed himself. We never talk about him.

He killed himself a month after his mate Julia got killed by rouges. I miss John.

I heard a twig break and took a fighting stance, but soon realized it was my brother/mate Jaron. He's here to reject me. I'm not perfect! We just stood there looking at each other. Can't he just reject me already. My vision was becaming blurry because of the tears threatening to fall.

Jaron's p.o.v:

She's shifting!

I grabbed her and took her outside and did everything my farther did when I shifted, last year. I repeated the same words. Not long where my little sister, was now stood a white wolf, with beautiful green eyes. I smelled something, good?

Like strawberrys and homemade cookies. "Mate!" My wolf Lou said. My sister the girl I've liked for years is my mate! You heard right, yes I like my sister not like, I-I-I love her. "Bella I-" She ran, but she will not get away without hearing me out.

"Son, We know you two are mates, Go after her.", That right there shocked me. They..., it doesn't matter. I shifted to my black wolf and ran after her. I know the one place she always goes to, The Cliff.

I reached the cliff and there she was just standing there. I walked on a twig and she turned ready to fight. I looked at her and saw hurt, confusion, love, and fear. She feared something. "She fears rejection you asshole!".

"Why, I would never reject her" I tell Lou. "Her wolf is telling me, she fears, us." He whimpers at that. I shift to human not caring I'm naked. She turns human but tries to cover her body from me. I growl and grab her waist.

"NEVER COVER WHAT IS MINE!", She looked shock and she made the cutest face ever. I kissed her, I pressed our naked bodies together. I feel my lower part touching her lady part. I moved my hands down to her waist, and her round ass and squeezed it.

I never noticed I had her pressed against a tree, but she didn't seem to care. "Jump." I told her and she obeyed and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her hand found a way to my hair and pulled softly on it. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she opened her mouth.

I won the battle and explored her mouth. We stopped, out of breath. she got down and it hurt to lose touch with her. "What will mom and dad say?".

"They already know and its okay", She looked shock as much as I did. "We should get home.", With that my little sister/mate ran off again. This will be a fun day!

I hope, Wait!? I have t-to h-have s-sex with her. I wonder if she's tight? With that I ran off, After my little mate. GET READY LOVE!!

                      ___________~___________

*For more of this story please visit this link: https://m.dreame.com/novel/1975140.html (OR) follow _unorm on Dreame.com and look at my works!!

[!] COMMENT

[!] VOTE

[!] FOLLOW