Bakugou though looked at Kaminari after that

"I sure fu*king hope not!"

As they came into the line of sight to see the TV Ejirou could see a lot more other members of the class. Fumikage Tokoyami was standing in the shadows, Mezo Shoji and Kouji Kouda sitting on the couch, Kyoka Jirou and Momo Yaoyorozu were standing next to a half crouching half standing Tsuyu Asui, then a Shouto Todoroki next to Ochaka Uraraka as well as Iida and Midoriya.

Every single one of them was staring at the flashing screen of the TV as if their life depended on it. The trio stood and watched.

"We are sad to announce a eight victim has been killed by the 'Gutter', this time the victim was none other then the uprising hero Blossom or Aoi Kaito. Her family will be holding a funeral next weekend with what is left of her head."

Wait, head? Ejirou look at the screen in horror much like the rest of the class.

"As of the fact most of the body was not found if you see any unknown trail of blood please contact authorities. Also if anyone has any leads on who this 'Gutter' is then please alert your local police station. We will now show modified footage of the murder scene, all young viewers are advised to look away."

A road was covered in tape, blood covered nearly the entire taped area. Where the blood didn't reach looked unnatural and clean as if some sort of thing had licked it up. Another area of the taped section had some sort of large string that had been fuzzed out, it draped over a lot of the blood and seemed to be stretched. It was apparent that the 'rope' was actually intestines that was connected to a stomach that splatted across the ground in another section.

What. The. Hell. This was to much for Ejirou, it also seemed to much for some of his other classmates. Uraraka ran to the bathroom, after a few seconds they all heard vomiting sounds. Kaminari looked like he was choking and Bakugou looked as if the TV had insulted him. The others in the class didn't look any better.

"Fu*k"

Bakugou said, they were all still mostly enraptured by the footage. Iida then stood up

"I will go check if Uraraka is feeling well"

He was visibly shaken as he exited the area. The TV continued.

"After Pro hero Blossum was killed in in Musutafu Prefecture next to the hero agency she worked at, none of the other hero or civilians in the housing complex where she was kill have reported hearing a thing. The quirk of the 'Gutter' is still unknown but due to these silent killings made him suspected of having a voice muting quirk. Once again if anything else is known-"

The TV shut off, conversations ensued.

"I couldn't see any more of that thank you!"

"But Yaoyorozu what if there was more information about them! They are killing people right by our school!"

"It's not like the guy could actually get into U.A., right?"

"I remember her! We meet at the sports festival, I had actually talked to her, she was a actual person."

"This is horrible isn't it. Kero."

"How the fu*k could this have happened?"

"Don't worry they'll be caught soon! The heroes will save us!"

It was chaos, then Sero emerged from a corner that was out of their sights before. Then he said

"I just check the internet and apparently they have a lead on who this guy could be!"

The room rushed over to him leaving Ejirou and Bakugou by themselves. Ejirou was the first to say something.

"I think, I'll just go for a run"

Bakugou looked at him. Then said

"I'll go make sure the fu*king pancakes aren't completely burnt"

Appetite long forgotten Ejirou opened up the dorms door and promptly ran out. The thoughts of what he had just seen were whirling through his head. What if it had been his family that had been killed? What if it had been someone from his class? How could they be safe if this thing had killed a pro hero!?

He kept running as fast as he could.

That was an actual person that had kill the hero, it was like Stain all over again! It's just that this time there was nothing to suggest an ulterior motive or a reason. Not even to mention it was a lot more gruesome.

Ejirou stopped under a tree, he was out of breath. Instead of keeping a regular pace he had sprinted to the tree. A cold liquid dripped of a branch onto his face. It must be starting to rain.

Wait. Their wasn't a single cloud in the sky. He checked again to make sure it was still sunny. It was. So then what was the liquid on his face?

He screamed as he saw the dangling arm in the tree, his pitch rising higher as the arm fell of the branch it had precariously perched upon, and fell on to the ground with a bloodied splatter.

The worst thing about it all was that this meant that U.A wasn't actually safe.