Ejirou Kirishima

Ejirou Kirishima woke up to the cloudless sunny sky shining on his window.

Sadly for him it was a Sunday, meaning that school would be tomorrow, but at least it wasn't today!

He looked at his clock with blurry eyes, eight o'clock wasn't too bad, that meant that he would be able to have pancakes for breakfast at nine. Did he mention he loved dorm breakfast?

He got up and got changed, then he brushed his teeth and checked his hair. Seeing it was satisfactory he went to do a small excise with two weights he had in his room.

Finally it was 15 minutes before pancakes were served so he went down the stairs early, thinking he could see his best friends ever!

Tenya Iida was already downstairs, of course. Iida was a pretty cool dude, he loved the rules a lot and was very passionate! Izuku Midoriya was also downstairs, he was chatting to Iida about something that must've been funny, mostly due to the happy looks on the both of their faces. Midoriya was a great dude in his books, Ejirou admired his intense amount of determination.

He then smelled the smell that all teenagers know, the smell of tasty goodness. The pancakes smelled delicious.

"Hey bro's!"

Kirishima waved to Midoriya and Iida, the both of them only just noticing him.

"Hello Kirishima! Good morning!"

He moved past the two and into the kitchen where the smell was coming from, and he saw two of his bestest bros! Denki Kaminari was a cool dude, even when the quirk he was born with fried his brain and made him even more stupid then usual. But his bestest bro was the other boy in the kitchen, the one who was actually cooking, Katsuki Bakugou. Bakugou was very cool, even when his temper flared a little too high then what should be possible for the average human, he was still a nice dude underneath it all.

"What was that fu*king Dunce face?! Maybe I should cook your sh*tty brain in with this sh*t, you don't fu*king use it anyway!"

The temper is strong with this one.

"Hey Bakubro! Hey Kaminari! When should the pancakes be ready?!"

Ejirou was in a good mood that day, the rest of his friends must still be asleep though, more pancakes for him!

"Hey Kirishima! I'm just trying to get Bakugou to add more pancake mixture!"

Kaminari, or 'Dunce Face' as christened by Bakugou said, Ejirou then said his own reply after seeing the sorry state that the pan was in.

"Uhh, if any more mixture was put in wouldn't it just cover the whole pan?"

Bakugou was quick to snap at the lightning haired teen before he could make a resort.

"That's what I've been trying to fu*king tell him sh*tty hair!"

Ejirou smiled, he loved his friends.

"Hey guys!"

A dark streak came into his vision, as he snapped out of his daze Ejirou recognised his other friend Hanta Sero. It seemed he was in a rush.

"You have to see what's on the News!"

Sero rushed back out before they could even mutter a hello, it must be urgent. Bakugou was the first to move.

"Better see what the fu*k is going on"

They followed him out like sheep, it wasn't a bad comparison in Ejirou's mind.

"Hey what do you think is happening?"

He asked, Kaminari was the one to respond.

"Maybe somebody in our class left to fight a villain!"