SPECIAL Extra - Behind the Scenes

*sigh* I am so happy that so many people like my Fairy Tail series! I am so happy! So so happy! By the way, thank you all who are reading this! You really encourage me to keep writing stories like these! I never was so interested in writing until now! Thank you so m--

Melanie: *throws small pillow at my head* How could you make the fans' heads explode like that with feels!!!!

Ow! Melanie, why did you do that?!

Melanie: It's true though! Now the fans have to pick between Team Grelanie or Team Relanie!!!

I know I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make everyone be so emotional!!

Melanie: Also, making me sacrifice myself so many times! Are you crazy?!

I'm sorry! At least you are still alive?

Melanie: You don't sound sure to me!

Well, you are still alive okay? I gotta keep you alive for my readers because they love you!

Melanie: *laughs* Aww...that's so sweet! I love you all too! I hope you enjoy the stories Crystal (me) makes for you!

What a change in attitude...

Melanie: What?

N-Nothing! Anyways....don't worry...this whole love relationship problem you have will be resolved soon...

Melanie: Does that mean there will be another--

*places hand on her mouth*

Melanie: *muffled sounds*

Shhhh!!! Don't say anything!! I'm not sure anyway so don't jump to conclusions! *removes hand*

Melanie: Okay...okay sorry...but oh my goodness!!! I'm pretty sure your readers would love that!

I bet they would...but it's still not official yet, but I must say...it's a possibility...

Melanie: That's awesome!

Gajeel: You better include me this time...

G-Gajeel!

Gajeel: Geehee...you have been reading comments right? Your readers like me and they want you to write more chapters with me involved..

*places hand on my forehead* Oh boy...

Gajeel: What? Is there a problem?

*exhales* No...don't worry...I will involve you in the series more...It's my fault for leaving you out most of the battle scenes...I'm sorry...

Gajeel: Geehee....that's right...you should never leave a Dragon Slayer behind!

R-Right! My mistake!

Gajeel: Shoo-bee-doo-bop! You are a good author, you know that?

And you are nice...

Gajeel: *crosses arms and looks away* No I'm not...

Tsundere!! (Means not honest)

Gajeel: Tch..

Sting and Rogue: Be sure to involve us too!

Sting! Rogue! Of course! It's about time that I add you two as well!

Gray: Hey, Crystal!

Huh?

Gray: I hope you make sure that the love relationship situation is solved okay? Everyone is feeling bad for me since I was rejected by Melanie and Rose...