Another New Fairy Tail Member - Chapter 111 - Moving Forward with Companions

Chapter 111 - Moving Forward with Companions

I smiled happily as I looked at the newly, recovered Magnolia.

"You really have a special power, miss," Hibiki said with a smile.

"I guess I do.."

"You have truly captured my heart..", Hibiki walked over to me and kissed my hand.

My eyes shot up as I blushed and pushed him away, "No!"

He fell on the ground with shock.

"O-Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

He stood up, shaking his head, "It's okay..I went a little too far. I'm sorry...unless...that was your first kiss to the hand.."

I started to blush harder as Gray came into my mind. Gray...

I looked down and clenched my fists. 

"Oh! We never knew your name!", Hibiki pointed out.

"We are--!", the Trimens cut themselves off.

"I know."

"Huh?", they questioned as I looked at them with a smile.

"You are the Trimens of Blue Pegasus: Hibiki, Eve, and Ren."

"Oh so you do know us!", they said happily.

"Just so you know...I am not really interested in all of you, so sorry..."

They became depressed as if they got kicked in the stomack with rejection.

I giggled softly.

"MELANIE!", voices yelled as I noticed Zeref and Tidus running towards me.

"Zeref?! Tidus?!"

"MELANIE!!", they yelled.

"What are you doing here?"

"Who are these people, Melanie?", Ren asked as he caught my name from their voices.

"They..are my cousins..", I replied with a smile. "Anyways, what are you doing here? Did the Spirit God send you here?"

"The Spirit God lent us the power to become humans to help you save everyone!", Zeref said.

"Really?", I asked.

"Yeah."

I smiled at the Spirit God's concern and help, "Thank goodness.."

"We should start looking for everyone right about now...", Tidus potined out.

"Right," I replied.

We all turned to the Trimensm "If the Dark Wizard just went here and destroyed everything with the storm, they shouldn't be far. Also, they should be having a certain place to stay like a lair. So, we must follow the ashes to our next location!"

"Understood," Trimens nodded.

"Okay then...we should get going now..."

Everyone nodded as we started to walk away from Magnolia.

I smiled at the recovered Magnolia one last time as we left.

--

As we walked through the forest, everytime I stepped on the ground, the area slowly recovered.

Everyone was amazed at my power as I looked at Zeref and Tidus.

"What are your powers?", I asked.