Extra #3 - Love in the Air

"So...I guess we came here huh?", Lucy said awkwardly with a smile.

Lucy and Natsu were walking around a park that Erza suggested. Upon the trees were beautiful cherry blossoms, it was the perfect place to have date.

"Heh heh..you really thought I would disappoint you? I never disappoint!", Erza said with a satisfied smile.

Natsu and Lucy were awkward when Erza gave them a push outside the Fairy Tail building, "Now go, have fun! Just remember, we have a job tomorrow!"

"The cherry blossoms are so pretty!", Lucy said happily. "Don't you think so, Natsu?"

Natsu smiled, "Yeah....they really do..." He looked at Lucy who was looking content which made him happy. He then asked, "So.do you want to get something to eat?"

"Sure!", Lucy smiled brightly.

Since there was a little festival going on, there were food shacks along the area they were walking in.

There were shacks with candy and other street foods. Everywhere you looked there was always something delicious.

The smells of the area were just fantastic.

Lucy was just looking at everything with awe as Natsu just followed her with a content smile.

--

"Why do you keep following me? Aren't you supposed to be with Lucy at all times or something?", Aurelie asked as she walked towards her home.

Loke was smiling, "Well...it's just ever since everything that happened with Melanie and stuff....I just thought we had something, you know? I..."

Aurelie turned around, "What do you mean?"

"I....want to get to know you better," he bent down on one knee, held her hand, and placed a hand on his heart, "Will you go on a date with me?"

She looked to the side and blushed a little, "It's like you're almost proposing to me...."

She looked back at Loke as his eyes sparkled. She looked back to the side and started to blush even more, "F-Fine!"

Loke jumped up and cheered, "Yay!"

She slowly lifted her arm, "Y-Yay!", she couldn't stop blushing.

--

Natsu and Lucy sat down on a bench as they ate some type of sandwich together.

"Wow! It's so good!", Lucy said happily.

Natsu noticed her and looked to the side, trying to hide his blushing face.

Lucy peered at his face, "Is something wrong?"

"N-Nothing...", he started to eat sandwich in a fast pace which started to scare Lucy.

"N-Nats--"

Once he finished that sandwich, he started to eat the other food that he got for himself.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Of course you would buy this much food," she giggled as she continued to eat her sandwich.

Natsu continued to blush as he continued to eat his pile of food rapidly.

--

Loke took Aurelie's wrist as Aurelie seemed a little unimpressed, "So...where are we going?"

Loke just looked so happy go lucky as he skipped, "We are going to one of my favorite places here."

"So...where exactly is this place?"

He turned his head and looked at her with a smile, "You'll see."

She blushed as they made eye contact with each other.

After a while of walking....

Loke lead her to a beautiful place where they can see the stars. They were truly beautiful within Aurelie's sight.

"Wow.." Aurelie spoke.

"Isn't it pretty?", Loke spoke.

Aurelie smiled, "Yeah...it is pretty."

"You know...I really am not a guy who flirts a lot.."

She crossed her arms, "Yeah....right....I heard a lot about you from everyone in Fairy Tail. You have had like a billion girlfriends, and you are actually still trying to hit on Lucy yourself."

"What you say is true....but...I felt a spark when I met you.."

"Do you say that to every girl you have had a date with?"

"That is also true...but that is not what I am trying to say.."

"Then what is it?"

Loke could tell that Aurelie was not all about fun and games here. She wanted him to go straight to the point so she doesn't feel like she is wasting her time.

He looked at her with a serious look in his eyes, "Once I truly find someone...I really try my best to get them to be with me. You are the only one I really am interested in."

"What do you mean?"

"I...like your personality...the way you are always cheery and determined at the same time. I really want to get to know you. When I first met you, I really thought you were a great person. Please...Aurelie....let me get to know you..."

"Are you fl--"

"I am not flirting...", his eyes are still serious, not a smile on his face to be seen. "I'm serious." He went on his knees, begging, "Please...give me a chance..."

She looked at him with surprise as she looked down.

"Please.."

--

"Wow....it got so late...", Natsu spoke. "I'll take you home, Lucy."

"Okay!"

They both started to walk together as they both found Aurelie and Loke.

Natsu placed his hands behind his head and continued to walk, "There's Loke flirting again."

"So there is Loke...", Lucy said with a smile. "Good luck, Loke," she muttered as she smiled and caught up to Natsu.

--

He continued to look at Aurelie as Aurelie smiled softly, "Okay...I'll give you a chance..."

"Yes!", Loke cheered as he pulled her into a hug.

She smiled within his hug as the stars shined bright.

--

Once Natsu and Lucy both arrived at her apartment, Lucy started to leave, "Thank you for today, Natsu, I realy appreciate it. It was so much fun."

Natsu spoke, "N-No problem..."

"See you tomorrow," she smiled as she turned around.

"Lucy, wait!"

She turned back around and looked at him.

"I-I had fun too...thank you for going out with me...", Natsu started to blush a little.

She smiled, "No problem.."

As she was about to turn, Natsu took her arm, "Wait! Lu--"

SHe turned back around when their faces happened to be close and they both kissed.

They pulled away with surprise as they both started to blush.

"I-I-I'll be going to my apartment now, bye!", Lucy ran into her apartment.

Natsu backed away and ran away, "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"

Lucy placed her back against her door and squealed.

Love definitely flourished in the air today.