Chapter ten

"But I think I'm ready....cat Noir"

"Has she really changed her mind, she has moved on?"

I looked at her to see her looking at me, she had a light scarlet that spread across her cheeks.

I could stare at her all day, but instead I grabbed her hand for a few moments befor letting of It ,to grab her waist.

I stretched my baton lifting her out of the window tighten the grip.

(time skip to at the Eiffel Tower)

I let go Marinette as she looked at the view, the wind blowing in through her hair.

" so, kitty cat why makes you bring me up here."

I walked closer to her, her blush turned a bright red.

"Well you see Marinette I want to make this officially.."

As I grabbed her waist.

Marinette pov:

"So kitty cat what makes you bring m here"

I looked at cat Noir.

He came closer, I could feel my cheeks heat up leaving a bright red on my cheeks.

"Well,you see Marinette, I want to make this official..."

Did he really like me, and he wants to make it officially?

"Well you see cat Noir, I think we should start...."

Before I could say anything else his lips were pressed against mine, I closed my eyes letting my self melt into it.

He pulled a way to face me.

"...From here."

I giggled, and placed my hands around his neck, he looked at me and placed his hands around my waist.

" so , purr incess can we make this official..?"

I giggled. " sure, kitty cat."

As he pulled me into another kiss but time depending It.

The grip around my waist tightens as his tongue was asking for access, but I refused.

After a few moments I pulled away to look at him, who was smiling at me.

" so purr incess what would you like to do next?" As he raised an eyebrow.

"Let's see.. watch a movie at my place?"

"Any thing with you my purr incess"

He purred into my ears.

I looked at the view of Paris before heading back.

(When the movie starts)

We sat on my bed leaning against the back wall with a blanket that coved us.

I put in the movie onto my laptop.

The start was boring, as my eyes started to close slowly I seemed to have fallen asleep.

After what seems like an half an hour, I heard noise and  I woke up which seems like half way of the movie.

(Movie)

"Oh,daring how could I love without you!"

"Oh honey, I love you, me too."

(End of movie)

Their lips pressed against each other.....  when did I ever pick this movie and wth?

I looked over to see cat Noir staring at me with a smirk that grew across  his face.