Chapter five

It was getting late as i had lost track of time.

"So, guys, instead of playing the normal truth and dare, we can play the gang up dare!"

"So,we all go into two groups, and as a group we make a dare leaving one Pearson out, that Pearson would do the dare, ok,got it!"

Everyone separated and to make the group , there was a group with girls the other with boys.

Okay, now, girls are you ready for this, who wants to be doing the dare, nobody puts their hand up. ........... I vote for Marinette!, oh yes me too!, me three!, I vote for Mari!.

"Okay, Marinette you are doing the dare" she looked at me like confused ( wth, did it look like I put my hands up)

We all huddled leaving Marinette sitting alone facing in the direction of the door.

Adrien pov:

I looked over to see Marinette sitting in the floor looking at the door, she just looks so beautiful like that.

"Adrien who do you vote to be dared!"

" I will do it!".... Felix...?

" hey, bro how's it been so far" "it's been actually quite nice without you around."

It was my twin bro Felix what was he doing here, I thought he was still in Australia modeling.

As we huddled, Felix leaned against the wall.

Marinette pov:

I hate this game, Alya always comes in with her evilness.

Is that Adrien by the wall, he is chosen to be dared as well.

"Okay, Marinette we have dare for you!" I stood up and walked into their huddle

" you have to confess your feelings towards Adrien tonight!" They whispered

My eyes widen and my mouth was now nearly touching the ground.

" this can't be real!", " I can't do this!"

" Marinette we believe in you, you can do it , go and tell him your feeling!"

Are you out of your mind lady!, is she serious she knows I can't even speak a whole sentence without shuttering in front of Adrien Agrest!

" well, we will be watching, and you have to do this tonight!"

I let out a sigh, I mean this is great to confess my feeling towards him, but it's just that I can never do it in front of him. Uh!!

I noticed that the boys had already finished theirs too.

We sat back down together, not being able to focused on anything.

It was soon nearly the end of the party, Alya came from behind and nudged me,

" come on Marinette were all watching!"

I gave her a smile.

" you can do it Marinette!"she gently whispered into my ears

Alya gave me a wink.

In the distance I spotted adrein, i walked up to him, making sure taking a deep breath before speaking.

" Adrien!, I have something to tell you... I mean confess to you, you see., you are really nice, honest, ...good looking, well what I'm trying to say is ... I actually.....really......really

....uhum....(deep breath)...

..I....like....You..., with that I ran away letting my dress darg a bit on the door, I could feel my cheeks burn, I hope he didn't see it, it was dark outside, running away, hoping he didn't follow me.