Chapter three

With out thinking twice " dare", it took me a moment before I noticed what I had said?

I could see her evilness spreading across her.

I crossed my fingers, Please, go easy on, please go easy on me, please be...... " go and kiss Adrein" Alya said smiling.

what!...... kiss Adrien ! I said to go easy on me, but I mumbled that whole part, cause I only said it in my head.

Not one of us moved.

Adrien Pov:

I looked at Marinette who had her fingers crossed,  closing her eyes mubling something I couldn't hear. 

" go and kiss Adrien !"

I could fell my cheeks burn, I looked over to Marinette who was now all still  and her eyes widen shocked.

Not one of us moved yet for a moment.

Marinette did look beautiful, but I still didn't have the chance tell her what I thought about her.

I glanced at her again, but this time walking over to her.

Without saying a word, my lips were pressed against her cheeks, and I slowly pulled away.

I could see that she had a slight scarlet spread over her cheeks.

I sat back down again to continue the game.

Alya jaw dropped and Nino gave me another one of those faces.

Alya's Pov:

Did Adrien just go over and kiss my girl on the cheeks! Omg I'm so proud of her. I put my arms around her and squished her tight. " you did it!"

Sorry, but this is a very short chapter!