Chapter one:

Want U Back by very-ostentatious

Copyright © 2012 Gemey Zara

All rights reserved.

Attention:

I'll be honest with you. This was my first story and obviously it's not going to be the best. It sure needs a lot of fixing and I promise I will come back and re-write a bunch of stuff. If you choose to read on, thank you for giving it a chance.

Don't comment anything mean on this please. My writing wasn't the best but it's safe to say I got better. So, I would appreciate it if you keep your mean comments to yourself.

If you're wondering why the title is Want U Back instead of Want You Back, it's because I based it on the song 'Want U Back' by Cher Lloyd. 

Thanks for clicking on this and giving my writing a chance.

If you're not satisfied with Want U Back, you can check my other work which are a lot better compared to this.

Have a nice day!

- gemey

 Here's the chapter.

The new girl

Haley

I woke up at the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. Part of me wanted to just stay in bed and forget about school for a minute, while the other part of me was already planning what I was going to wear.

I knew my live in maid and my mother figure, Alma, would pop in any minute to remind me it's my senior year and that I have to attend school.

I threw my purple covers off of myself and quickly went to take a shower. I still couldn't make up my mind on what to wear, I didn't want to go all glammed up the first day. So I decided on a pair of tight skinny jeans. A simple white long sleeved shirt. I put on one of my favorite necklaces and left my hair down.

I only wear light makeup, I don't believe in going all out runway model for school. I slipped in to some classy black flats and grabbed my bag.

I made it down stairs to find my dad reading the newspaper. I kissed him on the cheek. "Hey daddy," I greeted him.

He smiled at me. "There's my little girl," He said, lowering down the newspaper in his hands.

"Your brother called, said he wanted to tell you to do your best at school and always be polite," My dad told me. I snorted and shook my head in amusement.

"That's not what he said," I stated and my dad laughed.

"You're right, he said to dress cool, act cool and be cool." I chuckled at my brother's words. He would say that.

"When's he visiting?" I asked.

Dad put the newspaper aside and grabbed his mug full of coffee and took a sip. "I'm not sure," He replied.

Alma walked in and I smiled at her. "Buenos dias, mi hija," She told me.

I smiled back at her. "Buenos dias, Alma," I answered.

Alma set a plate of hot pancakes down in front of me and I quickly scarfed it down.

I grabbed my keys and my bag. "I'm off to school. See you guys later. Love you," I called out before I shut the front door.

***

I arrived to school only fifteen minutes later and found a good enough parking spot. I got out and I instantly felt eyes on me. I was used to people talking about me, I did hang out with some pretty popular girls. I locked my car door and walked in to school, smiling at some of my friends while walking to my locker.