Ryujin looked at you and smiled before nodding, "My dad also told me that I should spend my last day with you while I still can," she said.

You shook your head in amused, "Mr. Shin knows us the best," you said with your thumbs up.

Ryujin giggled and seeing her giggled made you giggled as well, "I also told Hyunjin about it," she said.

Your eyes lit up as she mentions the boy's name.

"He said that even though we just met for a few days, he wants us to know each other better and get closer. He told me to keep in contact with him and he didn't want to miss every important moment that will happen in my life," said Ryujin as she fiddled with her hands.

You showed her a smirk before nudging her arm, "Why don't we invite him on our girls' day?" you said.

Ryujin smirked back at you, "So you could third wheel us and tag Felix along? Sure," she said.

You rolled your eyes before widening it, "Oh! I almost forgot!" you said as you shook Ryujin's arm lightly. "His majesty Song Mufasa is coming home next Monday!"

"Song Mufasa?" Ryujin looked at you with her scrunched eyebrows before widening her eyes and forming a circle with her mouth. "Your brother is coming home?! For real?!" she asked, also feeling excited.

You nodded your head vigorously, "Wait, wait, is he visiting or staying?" asked Ryujin.

"He's staying!" you said with a wide smile formed on your face.

"Finally! Song Mino is coming home after nine years," said Ryujin that made you giggled.

Song Mino, your brother, is three years apart with you. He is really close with you and Ryujin but you both didn't really often message each other. You would call him if you have something to tell or even rant to him and he would do the same. He's really protective towards you so he would sometimes order you around the house. Well, he did that for your own good anyway such as, clean your bedroom or do the laundry. Although your parents allow you to date, he never let any boys go near you since he thought you're 'still too young' to date a guy. He always tells you that every guy in this world- except for him and your dad -are dangerous.

He lives with your parents in Australia at the moment. Well, you were born in Korea but your family moved when you were thirteen years old. At the age of eighteen, you went back to Korea to study and go to college. Mino stayed in Australia with your parents, went to college and joined in several social activities. Last night, he informed you that he's moving back to Korea to stay with you.

You have two bedrooms in your unit so you wouldn't mind having your brother stay with you. You kinda miss him anyway so for the first night he stays there, you probably will let him sleep from the jet-lag. But for the rest of the nights, you will probably have midnight bro and sist convos.

You heard the bell on top of the door rang that made you looked up. Felix entered the shop with two cups on his hands. He threw you a smile and you smiled back while waving your hand a bit.

"Hey, Ryujin," he greeted Ryujin who's deep in the book she's reading.

"Hey," she answered shortly.

"Hyunjin wants me to give you a cup of iced red velvet blend," said Felix as he put the cup on his left hand down. "He's too busy trying to bake a cake with his mom's recipe," explained Felix that made Ryujin closed her book after placing the bookmark.