29.| Summer Nights

Depuis le début

Jayden and everyone looked at Mr Schue with bright smiles, "aww!" Jayden put his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders looking at his favourite teacher, "Mr Schue, we're so happy for you,"

Brittany smiles at Jayden when he sat down beside her and Rachel, "we totally don't think-" Jayden's eyes focused on Quinn, who was in the back row, "you'll screw it up this time,"

he chuckled along with Quinn, "it's got to be perfect," he clasped his hand together putting it near his mouth, "i'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission," he grabs a chair.

he brings it to the front of his students, "and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off," he took a seat in front of them, "and that's where you guys come in, okay?"

Mr Schue looked at his favourite students, "so the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number," he looked around his students, "and you know Ms Pillsbury... it's got to be perfect,"

Artie turned to his friends with a bright smile, "well, you can count on us, Mr Schue.." Mr Schue smiled at them, "okay.."

***

Jayden walked through the hallways when he sees Sam with his hair slit back with a towel around his shoulders, "hey, guess what, dude-"

Sam put his hand onto Jayden's letterman jacket, "i just joined synchronised swimming," Jayden looked around the hallway, "shh,"

he looks back at his friend who was staying in his house, "keep your voice down, you want everybody to hear you?"

Sam looked at his friend, "yeah, it means i get my letterman jacket," Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "dude-"

he looked at his blond headed friend, "you're in synchronised swimming and glee club, that's like some kind of weird death wish," Sam looked at Jayden, "swimming is sexy,"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows before he looks at his friend, "not if it's synchronised," he patted Sam's shoulders, he looked at Sam again, "and dude, don't show my parents that you're in synchronised swimming,"

"why?"

Jayden looked at blonde headed friend, "because my parents hate the swimming pool," Sam looked at him, "why?" Jayden bit his lip, "um, because when me and Johnny were little we had swimming lessons, and the person wasn't watching us when we almost drowned,"

he patted Sam's shoulders, walking away quickly seeing Rick and his hockey friends come towards Sam, "and that's one of the reasons why.."

***

Jayden stood in the auditorium with his best friends (mostly all the boys in glee club are his best friends), "i've been thinking Mr Schue, the girls are gonna try to neuter you with this proposal assignment by encouraging you to sing a sappy ballad,"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at Mike who just shrugged his shoulders, "or maybe even cry during it,"

Artie looked at his best friends, "and that's not only humiliating, its predictable-" he puts his hand onto his knees, "therefore, i'm proposing you subvert expectations, and less with your hips,"

"my what?"

Artie looked at Jayden and Mike, "so modest, you have rock star hips, Mr Schue-" Jayden and Mike started moving their hips, "it's true, Mick Jagger hips, look-" Mike and Jayden put their hand up moving their hip with their hands.