Extra chapter: Weiss' "date"

Start from the beginning

*

After taking breakfast we were having a one-sided conversation, though he seems to not be bothered, he looked really interested in what I was saying.

Me: The only thin I ask for it that they give a little more dedication to the training and to learn from this world. We need all the knowledge we can get to return, and for what we fought back in the canyon we will need to be better in every single aspect.

He nodded completely serious looking, I don't know if he is really listening to me or he is just nodding every time I say something while ignoring me.

Me: Do you... do you think I'm an annoying person?

He made showed surprise in his eyes for a second, but immediately put a serious face and gave me scolding look, he denied it and grabbed my shoulder, giving me an encouraging smile.

Meanwhile I heard a little commotion coming from the stairs.

Ruby: We overslept!

Yang: The ice queen should be really mad at us.

Ahri: Asriel wasn't in his room, do you think he is down here already?

2B: Could be.

They keep calling me ice queen, am I really that cold and bossy?

They noticed us and came to the table, but Blake, Marie and her little fox were anywhere near my sight. Ahri seemed to notice that I was looking for them because she explained me where they were.

Ahri: If you are looking for Marie, Blake and Renard, they went to the rural area to visit Marie's new friends, Blake offered herself to go with the little girl.

Me: Oh, so... does anyone have a plan for today?

2B: I'm going to be in the public library learning more of this world.

Ahri: Me too actually, I'm quite curious about some things that Ellyn didn't explained to us.

Yang: Booooriing! I'm going to look for the best places to eat and check out the touristic side of the city.

Ruby: And I'm going too.

I stood there in silence, and in a little of expectation to be honest, I hoped someone would invite me to tag along.

But no one offered me anything, Ruby and Yang left saying that they would eat something in the restaurants, Ahri and 2B said that they didn't needed it anyway and left the place too.

I felt a little alone to be honest, but someone out a hand in my shoulder, making me look, Asriel gave me his usual smile and pointed towards to the main entrance, I guess he is inviting me to go out and hang around the city.

Me: Do you have any idea of where to go?

He denied with his head with a smile.

Me: Well, I've seen some flayers in the city about a new exhibition in the museum, would you like to go?

He nodded right away and made me smile in return, so we left to the museum.

*

We arrived and paid the entrance normally, we payed for a total access so we could see everything in the museum.

We entered the first exhibition, some statues of the ancient civilization of the plains were exhibited in the hall, we saw some vessels, some ancient tools, normal things of a museum, but we stopped in the statue of the colossi, they looked exactly like the ones we fought in the canyon. I saw Asriel and he saw me, both of us had awkward looks in our faces, then a nervous chuckle came from me and we continued walking with obvious discomfort.