Extra chapter: Weiss' "date"

-Weiss POV-

Today was a normal day, we recently had arrived at the city and after Asriel and Ahri got some money with some weird mushrooms, we found an inn where we would be staying while we stay in the city.

I was currently dressing in my room, I have to say I'm comfortable with my room, it was enough, it had a T.V. a comfortable bed and a bathroom with a bathtub. All in all, it was a pretty decent place to stay.

I went out of my room and went down to the dinning hall to wait for the others, I could go and wake them up but all seemed annoyed by me doing it, well everyone except Asriel and 2B, the first one woke up without mayor problem and acted normally around me and our little android girl didn't even bother to sleep very often, she said something about being unnecessary for the moment or something.

Me: *sigh* Why am I the only one with the enough discipline to plan well my sleep hours?

As soon as I ended complaining I felt a hand over my shoulder, when I turned around I saw a blonde handsome guy with a confident smile looking at me.

Allair: Excuse me lady, but I couldn't avoid noticing that you are so lonely this beautiful morning, let me introduce myself, I'm Allair De 'Clair. And I was wondering, would you like to take your breakfast with me?

I looked at him with a curious look, he didn't seem to be a bad person at first sight, he was very polite too, but sadly I wasn't interested on the idea.

Me: I'm sorry but I'll have to decline right now, I'm waiting for my friends.

Allair: Oh, I'm sorry if my intromission was inopportune then, if you change your mind I'll be on my table over there.

He bowed elegantly and walked away to his own table, I was taken by surprise to be honest, I didn't expect him to be that well educated, I thought that he might be the kind of guy who would insist and end up being a jerk, it was a pleasant surprise.

Minutes later I saw Asriel walking down the stairs to the dining hall, he noticed me and waved his hand to say hi, I returned the salutation and signaled him to come, he walked towards me with a smile on his face, he looked around confused searching for the others I guess, and while he was distracted a waitress accidentally collided with him, throwing the food on her plate everywhere. However, Asriel reacted on time and catch not only the waitress with his right hand, but he grabbed the plate with his left and catch all the food she was carrying, he even saved the drinks making the liquid fall in the glass without much effort. I guess he had a little help from the angel that controls wind.

He gave the plate to the waitress and walked towards me with a relieved expression. Everybody was looking at him by the way.

He sat down next to me and waved his hand again, with an awkward face this time. I had to say that I have been passing most of my time with him this last days.

Me: Good morning Asriel, can I ask what distracted you there?

He made a troubled expression and looked everywhere as if he was looking for someone, but he waved his hands in front of him to say it didn't matter and looked to the menu.

Me: Do you want to eat already? or do you think we should wait for the others?

He looked to the dorms direction and returned to look at me, he signaled back and made a gesture like he was sleeping, he then pointed to the menu.

Me: So, you say we should eat.

He nodded and looked at the menu again, I did the same and both of us ordered.