The Training

Izuku had started his training not long after his mother had passed away. He had promised her and Kyoka to become the next number 1 hero, and he would not break that promise. After all, that was his mother's last words.

After 1 year of training: Izuku had started off lightly, seeing that he is still 5 years old. He started with 10 push-ups, sit-ups, squats and he had figured to run to and from school was enough. After 1 year of his training, you could definitely see improvement. He had dropped a little bit of his shyness, due to him talking to Kyoka every day, and he had also developed some visible muscles, not nearly enough, though.

After 2 years of training: Izuku had begun doing heavier training. He now does 30 push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and would run 3 km every day. He had largened his muscles and dropped a lot of his shyness, but a lot was still left. He was still quite small for his age, but that didn't stop him. He had gotten much more confidence in standing up against the smaller bullies.

After 3 years of training: Izuku was now 7 years old, and now he did 70 push-ups, sit-ups, squats and a 5 km run every day. He was now 135 cm tall, an average for his age, and most of his bullies had stopped bullying him. Even though he had lived with Kyoka for 3 years he was still quite shy around other females of his age. Kyoka had noticed and started helping him on his shyness.

After 6 years of training: Izuku had developed a body most middle-aged men would even kill to have. He had developed a lot for his age. Even though he was only 10 years old, he was already 150 cm tall and had a ripped body. He had decided this was the year he would take it to another level. Now he would start to do 180 push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and a 15 km run every day. He had gotten rid of all the bullies, except Katsuki, and that was very good for Izuku. He had lost all his shyness towards people he knew, but would still be a little shy against strangers. Kyoka had helped him through most of his life, and without him even noticing he had started taking a special liking to the purple-haired girl.

After 10 years of training: Izuku was now stronger than the strongest bodybuilder, and 170 cm tall. He had recently started doing 400 push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and a 30 km run every day. He had even cleaned a whole beach full of trash, and one day when he wasn't paying attention, a certain someone walked by and scanned the boy and thought 'If he keeps this up he might be able to become my successor!' He was now aware of his crush on Kyoka, who had started training too. Off course not on Izuku's level, but it was still enough to show progress, and she was 165 cm tall. Even Katsuki had stopped bullying him for the last year, and Izuku had lost all shyness against anyone. He had even started getting a little cocky towards the ladies. Izuku had a good reason though. Every girl in his class had a crush on him, and you can't blame them he was very good-looking, and already looked like a young adult.

 Every girl in his class had a crush on him, and you can't blame them he was very good-looking, and already looked like a young adult

(Ignore the scars, and yes, he still has hair)

Izuku was sitting in his room. His room was a plain room with some weights here and there. He had some posters on the walls of some of his favorite heroes: All Might, Crimson Riot, Gang Orca, Edgeshot and Godzillo. Izuku was still a giant hero-lover, but he was good at hiding it. The only ones that knew were the Jiros. He had been training for the day off tomorrow, the U.A. entrance exam. He would not let a small exam stop him now. He would become the world's greatest hero, and on top of that, the world's first quirkless hero.