8. Just Another Day (final)

Noah

Robin shook his head slowly at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I am so royally screwed," he said, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I've basically wanted this for a year. And I don't even think you know right now if this is what you want. How can that be fair?"

Robin was smiling as he said it, but I could see the glimpses of anxiety in his eyes.

He was worried that I didn't want him. Even after what just happened, he was still feeling insecure.

In a moment of uncharacteristic boldness, I stretched up and kissed him putting as much emotion in as I could.

It only lasted a couple of seconds before I pulled back and said, "Robin, I want you. I want this. I might not have known last year, or even last night, but I know for certain that right now, this is what I want. I just can't believe that you want me."

Robin placed a kiss on either cheek then one on my lips before grabbing hold of my head with both hands and looking deep into my eyes.

"I don't know how to get it through to you......hang on.....I know...... Noah, I choose you!"

I gasped in surprise.

"Did you just use a Pokemon reference?"

"You bet I did," he said with a cheeky smirk.

I stared at him for a second.

"Is it wrong that you just turned me on by saying that?" I asked devilishly.

I saw Robin's eyes flare up with my words.

"Really? If only I'd known that sooner."

Was it too soon to jump back on him and start round two? I blushed at the thought.

I think Robin misread the blush as embarrassment and pulled away.

"Do you think I could use your bathroom to clean up a bit?" Robin asked, pointing to the now drying mess in his boxers.

"Yeah, sure, do you want to borrow a pair of mine?" I asked, while going over to my drawers and pulling out a plain black pair of briefs.

Robin just watched me in amusement as I threw them at him.

"Seriously Noah," he said, looking down at the pants like they were the holy grail, "if I put these on, I'm gonna be back at square one and in need of another shower."

"Fine," I groaned, rooting in another drawer and pulling out a pair of shorts instead. "Is this any better?"

"Thanks," he said tossing the underwear back to me, almost begrudgingly.

"The bathroom's the first door on the left. But you can't use the shower, it'll wake my parents. There are washcloths in the cupboard under the sink."

"Ok," he said, and disappeared out of my room.

The moment he was gone it felt weird. Like I wasn't quite sure that had all happened.

What the fuck was I doing?

By the time he came back into my room, I had worked myself up into so much of a panic that I just quickly shot passed him muttering about having to use the bathroom myself.

I took my time getting clean, trying to calm myself down. I didn't want to ruin this. I didn't want Robin to think I was some sort of tease that got himself a good release then acted like he wasn't interested. But then again, what if Robin did that to me? What if he decided he didn't really want me afterall?