7. Do You Want Me To Stop?

A/N -  *Warning* Some sexual content (you can skip this chapter)

Noah

He responded immediately, pulling me in close and moving his mouth against mine.

I copied his previous movements and sucked on his bottom lip, drawing a moan from him that made my body ignite.

I felt his tongue graze my lips and it was almost too much for me to comprehend.

I pushed him off me by rolling onto my side then flipped our positions so I was on top. Our lips met again and my hands worked their way up his body of their own accord, and before I knew it my hands were under his t-shirt exploring every inch of his skin.

Robin chuckled then pulled away from our kiss as he arched his back and threw his head back in a deep moan that made parts of my body leap into life.

I saw an opportunity and buried my face in his exposed neck, drinking in his scent and placing small delicate kisses from the base of his ear to his adam's apple. With every kiss, I felt Robin's body respond, arching and writhing underneath me.

This just spurred me on further, my light kisses turned into sucking and nibbling, and licking, and I stared in disbelief as I watched Robin unravel into a moaning, writhing mess underneath me.

"Fuck, my jeans are killing me," he muttered, "is it ok if I take them off?"

He could have asked me anything at that moment and I'd have said yes.

"Yeah sure," I said between nibbles, then I climbed off him reluctantly.

Robin reached down and ripped off his jeans like they were burning his skin, and I watched in amazement as I saw the tent in his boxers pop out proudly.

The idea that I had caused that was enough to make my own member twitch and I looked down to see I was in exactly the same predicament as Robin.

Before I could get a chance to panic, Robin was on me again, his mouth attacking mine with more passion than before.

I opened my mouth and his tongue went straight in, exploring every corner until I clamped down gently giving it a suck.

Robin's reaction was immediate as he ground his body on mine, and I felt his hardness rub against mine.

I let out a sound that I could only describe as a growl, and then Robin's hands were in my hair, and on my body, and I was now the writhing mess beneath him.

All I could focus on now was the feel of his hardness against mine. Every time he rocked on my body it sent a wave of pleasure all the way from my groin down to my toes.

I was in heaven. And I didn't want it to stop.

"Fuck Noah, I'm gonna to be in trouble if we keep this up much longer," Robin said, then surprised me by lifting up my t-shirt and licking his way up my body until he stopped at my nipple to give a little suck.

I shuddered underneath him, grinding into him harder.

"Don't ask me to stop then do that," I breathed out, almost panting in pleasure.

"Do you want me to stop?" Robin asked, before swirling his way over to my other nipple.

"Fuck no," I replied, my hands finding their way into his hair, stroking his head, almost as a reward for what he was currently doing to me.

Robin chuckled at my answer and came back up to give me another passionate kiss on the mouth.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close, wanting to be as close as possible.

He ground down on me again, and I moaned out in pleasure.

"Noah..." Robin said in a warning tone.

"Mmmm," I hummed back as I took the opportunity to latch onto his earlobe and gave it a gentle suck.

"Fuck Noah," he moaned, and I felt a certain urgency as he ground into me harder.

I don't know what came over me, but right in that moment, I wanted him. And I needed him. In a way that I'd never wanted or needed anyone before.

So I reached round and grabbed hold of his ass cheeks with both of my hands and pulled him close as I pushed our pulsating erections together and rubbed myself against him like I was possessed.

Robin gave out a groan of pleasure before choking out, "Noah, fuck, shit, Noah..." as I felt his whole body shaking above mine.

I watched his face contort in pleasure and his eyes roll to the back of his head.

That was the final push I needed and I felt the pulsing sensation from deep within my balls push it's way up and release in waves of ecstasy. I gripped tightly onto Robin as I rode it out, needing to feel his body as close as possible to mine.

It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had and it took me several seconds to come down from the high.

When I finally opened my eyes, it was to look straight into Robin's own wide eyes, staring intently back at me.

"Fuck Noah, watching you cum is the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

The pure intensity of his gaze felt like a punch to the stomach and I was sure I was about to melt into a puddle of jelly mush at any second. I felt my face start to heat up under his gaze so I rolled him off me so we were facing each other, then I buried my head in his chest to once again hide the embarrassment that was starting to wash over me in my post orgasm come down.

Robin chuckled, and held me tight.

"Don't be embarrassed, honestly Noah, you're as sexy as fuck."

I screwed up my nose, not that Robin could see.

"Is fuck really sexy though?" I asked, trying to joke my way out of the embarrassment.

"It'd be sexy to fuck you," was his reply, and I just buried my face deeper into his chest as I felt my cheeks get even hotter.

Robin just laughed and I gently cuffed him round the head.

"I'm sorry," he said, still chuckling.

I hummed in response and slowly pulled back, till I could look at his beautiful face. Yes, it was beautiful. I didn't mind admitting that now.

Robin smiled at me, then kissed the tip of my nose.

And even though I still didn't know what the fuck I was doing, I knew that right there, in that moment, there was nowhere I would rather be.