Parties

"Come on Kellin if you don't ask now you'll lose your chance forever." Justin urged me to do it, but fuck him. I can't, I literally cannot physically do this. Oh god he's so hot. Stop right now before you do something stupid. I told myself. But fuck, Justin's right. I may never get this opportunity again. Right now I was standing awkwardly in the corner of some rich kid's house. It was my first high school party and just my luck that my two year crush Vic Fuentes would be standing just a few feet away.

I mean, physically I was at the party. But my mind, that was swimming in a sea of alcohol. I knew Justin wasn't going to get me apple juice. Now I'm drunk. That asshole.

Justin poked me harshly in the side as an encouragement to go talk to Vic. I scolded him intensely but finally gave in. Justin had been nagging for hours and I was so done with hearing it all. If all goes wrong I can just claim to be intoxicated and no one will blame me. I mean, if that blonde bitch over there can make out with a lamp then I'm pretty sure I can talk to Vic Fuentes. I giggled to myself as my eyes wandered to Jenna, who was feverishly making out with a white lamp. She's such a doll.

I sighed and picked up my feet, forcing my body to walk in Vic's direction. I stumbled a bit, maybe because of the alcohol or maybe because he's so godly and I'm so geeky and I can't even be funny right now because he's so gorgeous. I finally reached him, and was now directly in front of him awkwardly enough, but he hasn't noticed. No surprise there. I gently tapped his shoulder to capture his eyes.

He furrowed his eyebrows a bit and looked me up and down. A smile formed on his slightly confused lips and he held out a hand for me to shake. I took it invitingly as he introduced himself. "I'm Vic! Nice to meet you." He said cheerily. Alcohol can't even make up for what I said next.

"Oh I know who you are! I know everything about you." the words just kept coming and I couldn't stop them. The last few were slightly quieter than the rest due to my understandment of what I just said. I brought my hand quickly over my mouth and tears nearly sprang from my eyes. I had one chance and I blew it. I looked down and covered my face with my hair and anticipated a drink in my face or a heartbreaking sobriquet that a majority of this school called me.

Instead I was greeted by a chuckle and a soft index finger guiding my chin back upwards. I smiled nervously and waited for him to say something. Anything.

"You're so cute you know." My eyes must have widened to an unrealistic stature because he just laughed at me even more. Cute? No. No he didn't say that. I blushed like an idiot and smiled to myself in realization that he really did say that. Vic look a step closer to me and breathed hotly in my ear. "I think you look especially cute in those clothes." He said tugging at my collar. "But no offense." He began. "I think they would look better on the floor."

I nearly choked on my own tongue when he said that. I shivered as his breath filled my ear. I could smell whiskey on his breath, and I questioned if this was all the alcohol talking. I didn't care too much though. His tongue made its way around my neck and his teeth grazed my pulse point. I moaned into his actions and hoped to god no one bat an eye at us. Vic continued to suck and I could feel myself get harder. I was going to have a purple foreign mark to explain tomorrow but that's alright. Vic was an expert and I'm just a trainee, but I really hope he didn't mind that.

Vic groaned into my neck and I nearly jumped his bones right there in the open. Vic grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall next to us. I ran my fingers through his hair as he nipped at my neck. I was too drunk and horny to wonder why he was suddenly taking a liking to me. I wasn't complaining, this has been my late night fantasy for about two years now. I wasn't about to fuck this up. I fluttered open my eyes to see Justin gaping at me as his drink spilled into his cup. I giggled and clutched Vic's hair into my fists.