Tattoos

Kellin paced back and forth in front of the parlor, contemplating, procrastinating. "I've wanted this for awhile now." Kellin told himself, walking North. "Then again, I don't have a very high pain tolorance." Kellin began, switching his direction to the South. His fingers grazed his chin as he thought this over and over. He's always wanted this tattoo, just a simple phrase across his thigh written in ink. Though, he could never bring himself to walk into the tattoo shop and ask for it. One, being as in he really didn't have a high pain tolorance. Second of all, the owner was incredibly handsome and Kellin was incredibly awkward. Kellin was about to begin talking to himself again, when the door to the parlor squeeked open and a man stood in the doorway.

"You know, it's free to just come inside." He said. He. The man. The owner. The Vic. The Vic. Kellin didn't respond exactly, but sort of stood there with an open mouth and lustful eyes as tan skin and chocolate eyes captured his full attention. Kellin had been watching Vic for, a considerably long time now. Everytime he would shop at the small vegan store across from Vic's shop he would watch him through the glass. It may sound a bit weird. but you haven't seen this man. Muscular, tan, silky hair and easy on the eyes. Pink pouty lips and incredible cheek bones. Kellin was thinking all this, all my descriptive narrations, still staring at him. Vic's lips twitched in an amused smirk as Kellin stood dumbfounded before him.

"Ahem." Vic broke the scilence. "It's not polite to stare." Kellin's cheeks heated as he realized he couldn't hide behing a glass window or a cashier any longer. Kellin covered his face with his hand and brushed past Vic into the shop. he didn't intend on going in, I mean, one side of him did; but he only needed to hide his face just a bit more from Vic's eyes. Vic's smirk grew even more smug as he watched poor shy Kellin become flustered and redfaced. "So, uh. Did you want anything?" Vic asked suddenly. Kellin turned to face Vic, and the wall of designes behind him. On the wall was a font chart, and it possesed the very font that Kellin had been dreaming of for years when this tattoo was in mind. He could never find it on the internet or in books or even typography he had looked into. Vic noticed his staring and followed his eyes to the chart.

"Like what you see?" He asked. Kellin blushed slightely at the question. "Wh-what do you mean?" Kellin asked nervously. This moment had gone through his head a thousand times. and was a million times smoother. Vic stepped a bit closer. He wasn't an intimidating looking guy. Soft features, only a few miniscule tattoos, one piercing. But in front of Kellin, he was the most intimidating thing Kellin had ever seen. His crush from afar suddenly not that far anymore.

"The font. Like it?" Vic asked in a pleasent tone, literally detroying all lustful intentions that may have been implied. Kellin realized his mistake and was quick to try to play it cool. "Yeah, yeah. It's cool." He lied. It was cool, but to Kellin it was more than that. It was perfect. And he was perfect. But Vic only needs to know the first one. Vic could see right through Kellin like glass, and he seemed very breakable. "Well, tell me what you want written and we can get sarted." Vic suggested. Kellin raised an eyebrow at how easy it would've been to just come in here and ask for a tattoo if he hadn't been wasting time muttering to himself outside. Kellin's hands grew fond of each other as the twiddled with each other in nervousness and contemplation.

"Well, uh, no. I mean, sure. I mean, um, just give me a minute?" Kellin said.. asked, rather hoplessly. Vic smiled and nodded in understandment, retreating back to behind his counter. Kellin stood staring at the wall some more, then looking down at his thigh, then up at the wall again. Vic looked at Kellin through the corner of his eyes and smiled. "So, want a thigh tattoo, huh? I'd give it three stars on the pain-o-meter." Vic piped up from across the room. Kellin bit the inside of one cheek and and squinted at the font. Did he really want this? Yes. A tattoo from Victor Fuentes the hottest man in the entire state? Fuck yes. Kellin brought his eyes down to Vic and half smiled. "Three stars, huh? Out of what? Ten?" Kellin asked hopefully. Vic laughed and walked back over to where Kellin was.