Shower Scene

Author's Note: was totally going to call it 'don't drop the soap' but that was too easy. No but seriously the basic of this story is: Kellin is a little shit and Vic is weak

_________________________________________

Kellin knocked on the bathroom door furiously. "Vic hurry the fuck up I have to piss!" he screamed impatiently. "What was that? Can't hear you." Vic replied sassily from the other end of the door. Kellin huffed. He only had one bathroom in this whole house and Vic had to go and use it. And you know Vic, he takes incredibly long showers. What a great friend. Hog his bathroom for an hour right after Kellin drank four Red Bulls. He was so going to get Vic back for this.

If Kellin had to wait any longer, he would surely piss his pants. Guys can't just cross their legs. Kellin fiddled with his collar impatiently before he couldn't wait any longer and suddenly burst through the door, not considering how Vic felt about it. "Ah, I knew you'd come." Vic said through the shower curtain. Kellin could almost feel the smirk on his smug face. Kellin gave a sarcastic fake laugh and unzipped his pants. He hastily did his thing and reached for the door knob when a familiar voice stopped him.

"Kellin? Kellin are you in there?" Oh holy shit holy fucking Christ shit she found out where I live. Kellin thought to himself. It was Abigail, Vic's stalker ex. Kellin knew it was a matter if time before she found out where he lived and interrogated him on Vic's whereabouts. You see, Abigail just didn't seem to understand the phrase "We're breaking up." As if that wasn't clear enough, a threatened restraining order should have been, right? Apparently not. Vic opened the shower curtain just enough to see his face and mouthed 'who is it?'. Kellin responded quickly with her name. Vic's eyes widened in horror and brought his hand to his neck, motioning quickly to Kellin to say he wasn't here.

"Uh, I'm in the shower Abigail." Kellin said nervously, making frantic shoulder and arm movements signifying that he had no idea what to do. Vic's heart beat was pulsating faster than the water above him was running. "Well, do you happen to know where Vic is? I've been calling and calling but he just doesn't seem to answer." Her sickening sweet voice spoke through the door. Kellin ran his fingers through his hair, contemplating the easiest way to get rid of her. Finally Kellin spoke up, inching his way closer to the shower. "You know Abbey I'm sorry but I can't hear you very well over the shower. Maybe you could come back another time." Kellin said, mentally punching himself for inviting her over at a different time. Whatever, he was helping Vic. That's what friends do. Kellin rolled his eyes and cockily thought; I am the greatest goddamned friend he will ever have.

"Oh, that's okay." She paused. "I'll come in so you can hear me better." She responded. Kellin's eyes widened as the door knob turned. He panicked and quickly hopped into the shower with Vic. Vic's eyes widened at the sudden Kellin in the shower, but didn't say anything. The door fully opened and Abbey waltzed in unapologetically. Kellin's eyes were quickly captured by the raging boner Vic was sporting. No wonder he takes such long showers. Kellin thought, amused. Then suddenly he realized; Oh my god! In my shower!? Honestly Vic! Kellin scoffed mentally. Kellin's eyes must have lingered a bit too long because quickly Vic rushed to cover himself. Kellin looked up to meet Vic's eyes, amused. Vic turned a hot shade of red and turned around, pressing his forehead to the wall. Kellin smirked at his shyness. "Kellin? Hello?" Abigail questioned. Kellin's attention was brought back to Abigail. He didn't even notice she had been speaking. "Sorry. What?" He said meaner than intended. She didn't seem phased by it though, and kept talking.

"I was just saying how Vic never responds to my calls or texts or emails. Do you think he's okay? Have you heard from him?" She asked questions a mile a minute, making herself excuses as to why Vic wouldn't answer. Kellin guesses she never considered the possibility that he's just not that into you. Abigail was still speaking until Vic dropped the shampoo bottle on his foot and exclaimed a loud "Shit." Abigail stopped speaking mid sentence. Kellin's eyes shot up to Vic quickly before clamping a hand over his mouth and pushing him against the wall to make sure he couldn't speak or move. I am such a good friend. Kellin thought to himself as his head dipped under the running water, splashing his fully clothed body. Kellin had one hand over Vic's mouth and the other holding his left shoulder in place so Vic couldn't move. Kellin had a knee between Vic's legs, unnoticedly.