Fighting the Arc Angel

Start from the beginning

"You're alive" Lucifer spoke with a smirk "I should be happy, but I'm afraid I have to tell you that the feeling is gone, sorry" He continue with a tone that tells me he's not sorry at all.

This is the evil Lucifer, the real him who has not heart or feeling toward me, I shouldn't take his words into my heart.

I chuckle and try to look normal "Well.. at least I've got your power now" I shrug nonchalantly and saw something in his eyes, anger "Never in my mind that I'm going to have a power of Lucifer" I continue while walking closer to the tense demon who crossed his arms which make him look arrogantly handsome.

God, how I missed him...

I heard him chuckled and shook his head "I guess you're lucky"

"Indeed I am" I nod agreeing him.

Never in my mind that I'm going to have conversation with the most dreadful demon in the universe, but here I am, talking with Lucifer like we're a long friend.

I guess he know he can't hurt me, so he waste his time to seek my weakness.

But he found nothing...

The old ritual surely stronger and I never thought even he didn't know how to detach it from me.

Then we both felt something...

I look outside at the same time he does when we feel another presence coming toward us.

"A f*cking Arc Angel" Lucifer spat in disgust.

Surely after that there's three Arc Angel appear in front of us with their gaze lock to me and Lucifer repeatedly.

"Gabriel.." I heard he speak to the Angel with narrow gaze before chuckle evilly "What can I help you?" He sneer in mockery way which make the Angel expression turned in anger.

"What are you doing in human place, Demon" Gabriel spat with venom that I never seen in his face before, I remember meeting him once, he's the one who informed me about what Lucifer's do to the human when I just turned into a vampire. now he looks different, dangerous with dark aura unlike Michael.

"Enough talking, Gabriel" another Angel speak in coldly with his gaze lock between me and the demon with dirty gaze, why he's looking at me like that? "Killed them" I almost didn't have time to blink when he raise his hand and I felt something could hit me if I didn't have my own barrier which I just find out when it didn't reach me.

I watch how their expression changed colder after they saw it, why are they aim me?

My eyes widened in shock when I realize the Arc Angel also aiming me, not only Lucifer.

It takes me a minute to realize why.

Shit!

It's because I am a demon myself.

That's why they try to destroy me too.

They thought I'm a danger.

"You made mistakes by doing that, Angel" It's not the reason I thought Lucifer will give the Angel, but seeing his anger toward them shows me that deep down he still care.

Deep down Fane feeling still linger in him, that the Demon still had his heart after all.

SMACK!!!

I felt someone hit me from behind and snap me from my mind to see the last Arc Angel standing in front of me with his sword point on me.

Anger...

I don't know what happen to me but I feel mad to know someone dare raise their hands to hurts me.

"Why you attack me, Angel?" I asked coldly and wonder why I speak to her like that? this isn't me.

Remember, you're a demon now.

"Don't you dare speak to me, Demon" She replied in the same tone which make my anger build more until I felt something happen, the earth shaking.

Is this my power?

But I didn't have to think about it more when I feel I blow the house like a bomb which make all of the Angel thrown for couple of feet away from me.

"Don't touch me!!!" I shout in anger, too much anger inside me.

"What" Before one of them could speak more, I raise my hand and saw lots of blade fall from the sky toward the Arc Angel who flew around to avoid it while for the whole time I could hear Lucifer amused chuckle coming from beside me "Shut the f*ck up, I didn't see something funny here!!" I snap to the Demon king who frown for a minute before give me a smirk.

Seeing the smirk from him for the first time swell my heart so I didn't see a long sword coming toward my direction.

STAB..!!!!

"OH..!!!"

It was too late when I notice it coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the longer wait but I will give you another one within this week.