Meeting Him

Luna POV :

I can't believe with what I hear.

God, what should I do now?

Thinking that Lucifer became the demon he's truly are and he can't remember me hurts me.

Here I am with all of memories that I had from whole of my life being human because of him, now he's the one who lost his memories about me and his love.

What could I do?

This is too much...

I am scare..

"You okay?" Startled, I gasped when I hear Zafi's voice and turn my gaze to her who standing on the door watching me.

I give her a small smile before nod my head "Just scare, I don't know what should do, Zafi" I tell her the truth before she take a seat beside me and grab my hand.

"Oh, Luna" She said and I can't hold my fear anymore, so I hug her tight "Everything will be okay" She whisper on my ear while hugged me.

"How could you be sure?" I sniffed.

"I don't" She replied and make me wonder before lean back "But, we faced him before and together we can faced him again, okay?" She stated firmly with a smile and I can't help myself but return her smile and encourage myself about how true she is.

I guess Crystal, the werewolves and the witches won't be here is they didn't have faith in me, right?

Slowly we walk out of the room with me fully clothes to the witches and other who waiting for me on the lounge.

"Good, you're back" One of the witches who have one eyes speak with a smirk.

I clear my throat before they could start and the three of them turn their gaze scarily to me.

Gulped nervously, I start "I need to know how to called you three, I can just say you're witch 1, witch 2 or witch 3, right?" Zafi chuckled when I asked them.

one of the witches tilt his head in wonder.

"Do you think after this you'll see us again?" The one without eyes witches speak and shocked me.

What?

I never thought will get that response from them like that.

"What do you mean you won't see her?" It's Zafi who asked, voicing my mind.