First Encounter

*** Still in   F A N E   P O V ***

"Calm down" Michael speaks for a thousand times since we arrived at the airport.

This is the day.

It's finally here.

The day when I meet my Luna for the first time.

The day she finally notice me.

And she will only see me now, no man will ever come near her again.

"you do it again" I turn my head when I feel Michael hand on my shoulder "Stop thinking bad things, your aura change quickly, you know" He sighed.

My aura changed?

"Really?"

He nod "Yeah.. and I thinks its because of some power still inside you"

I just shrug and try to not say anything.

I can feel the power inside me..

I even can see the darkness creature, but I also know that I am human now, so I don't know what will happen.

I guess I will check it on my own, not involving the angel that I know will do something stupid if they think I'm going to harm another human.

"That's her"

Again, Michael voice snap me for my mind.

But the time when I saw her again, my Luna walking with Zafi, I can't stop my own feet to start walking closer to her.

Her soul calling me.

She's always mine..

My Luna..

"Gelato, we definitely need to try that and..." I hear she speaks happily before " Oh!" She hit me, I saw it coming but I really want to feel her, even from only a stupid bump "I'm sorry, I..." She look shock when she saw me.

Did she know who I am?

But, I can't be...

"Are you okay?" I finally asks her and saw her slowly shook her head.

"I'm fine, sorry for not seeing where I'm going" Oh God, her smile.

I chuckle "It's okay, It's crowded here" I heard Zafi and Michael scoffs but I try to ignore them "You just arrived?" I added.