Sunrise

((You and Sebastian have been dating for a while and you have decided to move in with him. This happens about two weeks after you move in.))

You wake up to the shrill beeping of your alarm clock. You groan and check it. 5:30. This was insanely early for both you and your boyfriend, Sebastian Stan who mostly slept in late on days like this. You check to see if he's still awake. Sebastian turns a bit to the other side of the bed and groans a little. He was always a heavy sleeper. You have to wake him up, you don't care if he'll kiss you or kill you, probably the latter, due to the time. You gently poke his cheek. Another groan but he's not waking up. You poke again. Sebastian mumbled it sounded Romanian and inaudible. You poke one more time. He wakes up.

"Oh my god," he bolts awake. "What's wrong this time, a nightmare, a robber, what?!" He rubbed his eyes and yawns. "It's not even light out. What time is it, 5 in the morning?"

"Look I'm really sorry Sebby but I really wanted to show you something. Get some shoes and a thick coat on, and I'll meet you downstairs." you clamber out of bed, stretching your arms up to the celling. Sebastian rubs his eyes and sits up yawning loudly. I put my slippers on, and tip-toe downstairs avoiding to wake your neighbours. You fix your messy bed-stricken hair and put on your favourite scarf and your thick winter jacket. Even though it was March, it was still pretty damn cold.

Sebastian staggered downstairs in an old T-shirt and his pyjama bottoms. He grinned and scuffed up your hair.

"You're crazy, you know that right?" he smiled.

"It'll be worth it, trust me!" You beamed zipping up your coat. "Here you go," You throw Sebastian his thick leather jacket and he caught it with a wink and a cheeky smile.

After you put on your shoes and Sebastian puts on a black hat and you lock the door and turn around. The frost from last night was still seen and a few dozen tyre marks where seen. You could see your breath as a small cloud in front of your nose. You tuck your scarf over your nose and mouth.

"It's still pretty slippy because of the frost. We better be careful," you remark.

"Well it's a good thing I brought these, right?" Sebastian held up two torches.

"Thanks! That's great." You smile.

"And besides, if you do fall, I'll catch you," he said.

You walk through town as quietly as possible, with the odd car passing by. You and Sebastian were both extremely tired and where yawning really loudly. Oh my god, why was this stupid idea going through your head? 'Just think of your nice warm bed back home with Sebastian,' you think to yourself.

When you get out of town, you find where you want to be. The town you and Sebastian lived in was very close to the sea and you where now at the beach. There was a solitary bench overlooking the sea, the perfect spot. You dragged Sebastian over to the other side of the road to the bench and you say down and waited for the magic to happen.

"This is really nice," said Sebastian as he sat down. "Did you come here often?"

"Kind of, I used to come here with my family for picnics and stuff like that. Hey, maybe we should have a picnic here sometime!"

"Sounds good! Maybe not at this time though." Sebastian yawned.

You laugh. You look out at the glittering sea. The sky was slowly becoming lighter and brighter with rays of the morning sun erupting over the horizon. You poke Sebastian.

"Hey, look! it's starting!"

Both of you look out at the sea. the colours became more and more brighter, with more colours evolving from the yellow like pinks, oranges, and a bit of purple. The sun slowly peaks over the horizon and the colours exploded all over the sky, like someone had just let off an enormous party popper. It was beautiful.

"Soooo... was it worth it Sebby?" you smile.

"Absolutely," he replied. "It's beautiful. This is obviously a special place for you. Thanks for taking me out here. And besides, I usually have to get up much earlier for shoots anyway."

You smile and look out to the sunrise again.

"Hey, thanks for taking me out here," Sebastian said as he leaned into kiss you.