a miracle

( heads up yaoi warning in this chapter so if you dont like boy x boy then dont read thank you and enjoy)

Levi's POV

I walk in to where eren was and t o my surprise eren was back to normal so I walked over to him and looked at him and he looked back at me and his eyes weren't the same one was green and the other one is a ocean color blue and I was shocked from what I was seeing I then touched his face softly and he lent into my touch I then feel to my knees and kisses him k knowing I had my eren back and I unchained him and kisses him only for him to pin me down and I blushe then he kisses me bac and whispers something into my ear I will never forget then i pin eren down getting on top of him running my hand down his body down into his pants softly while still killing  him hearing him moan softly into the kiss I then pulled down erens pants and looked at him " are you sure you want to do this " I asked him softly and he nodded yes while blushing and putting his hands a over his head and seeing eren with his pa ts off turned me on like crazy that I couldn't control myself I then take my shirt off and my pants then i take off erens shirt and put my fingers into his mouth " suck them until i tell you to stop " as i told eren to do that i put mine and erens dick together and jerked off with both mine and erens dick in my hand I then pull my fingers out of erens mouth and put one into eren making him jump and arch his back I then start thrusting my finger in and out of him hearing him moan I then add a second finger making him moan louder "just fuck me already levi please I want you so bad " eren whispered into my ear making me pull my fingers out and thrusting into him making him scratch my back and moan my name and I didn't move until I heard eren tell me to move and when he did i started to thrust in and out of him slow at first but then i picked up the pace and erens moans filled the room and this went one for hours and by the time me and him got done me and him were covered in cum.
I

started us a bath then I went to eren and picked him up and sat him in the tub and sat in the tub talking and making jokes and eren laughed at almost all of my jokes and hearing him laugh made me happy almost making me forget about the zombie apocalypse going on outside until I head a window brake I then jump up out of the tub and grabbed a knife and a gun after putting  a pair of pants on then I looked over at eren "stay here I'll be back " eren nodded when I told him that so I walked down stairs to see what that was and it was nothing but a damn cat how this cat got in I had no idea so I walk over to the cat and picks it up and pets it and walks back up to eren and when I walked in with the cat and eren saw it he smiled and took the cat from me and started to love and play with it while still in the tub why this cat isn't freaking out over the water I dont know the answer to that either but I really didn't care I just love seeing eren happy so I walk over to eren and kisses him on the head and walks into the room to get eren some clothes so he can get out of the tub and get in the bed but just my fucking luck I couldn't find eren anything to ware besides a pare of  boxers so I guess he's stuck wearing boxers and a t-shirt that's probably ten times bigger then him but I'm sure he wouldn't care so I grabbed the cloths and went back to eren and smiled seeing him still playing with the cat " eren are you ready to get out and ready for bed its getting  pretty late dont you think " wren looked at me and started to pout:no I'm not ready you never got to take a bath with me it's not fair " I chuckle softly and Tom my pants off and got into the tub with eren and the cat and played with the cat I then look up at eren to find him dozing off so I got up and picked eren up out of the tub and got him dress and laid him down in the bed and I got myself dress and got into the bed with Jim bit I want able to sleep so I got up and went down stairs and sat on the couch reading a book and the silly little cat followed me and sat next to me on the couch while I was reading my book and because of him sitting next to me I started to pet him and looked down at him and he looked back at me and mowed and was purring a lot I then pull my hand away and continued to read my book and few hours past of me reading my book and I guess I feel asleep because I was woken up the next day by eren in the kitchen making breakfast and talking to the silly little cat so I got up and walked up behind him and kissed him on the neck " good morning beautiful " I smiled and looked at eren and he looks back at me and smiles and said " good morning to you sexy " I smile after what eren called me then I started to help him make the food and when the food was done we sat down and started to eat.