Boat

A cheetah. I mean out of all of the animals in the world I am a cheetah! I couldn't believe it. I ran fast around the island. "Whoa this is awesome!" I cheered. Eventually I stopped running and sat down panting on the sand. Immediately I became human again. I look down and saw (I would rather not let you know.) I ran around (still don't want you to know.) I looked for clothes to cover me. I instantly became a cheetah. I raced around looking for clothes. Then I saw a boat badly torn apart. I ran inside. Maybe the person had extra clothes in the boat. I looked in the cupboards. I found many things. Including maps, beds, bodies, and blood. Finally I saw clothes. I became human and threw on the clothes. The shirt was blue and plain with black leggings. I sighed happy to finally be clothed. I decided to look around some more when I saw a boat and arrow and a bag of arrows. "I might use these." I thought. I grabbed the bow and arrows and walked out. Maybe I will come back later. I walked through the trees and saw a vine. I grabbed the vine and climbed up on it a little and swung to the next find I saw. Again and again I swung until I reached a river. Fish jumped in and out of the water. The water would end up as part of a waterfall up ahead. I walked up and down the river to see if I could catch a fish to eat. I looked in the water for a fish and instantly saw my reflection. I saw dirt across my face and the clothes were a little grassy from the vines. I look like Tarzan.  I thought to myself. I smiled and something jumped out of the water and slapped my face. " OW! " I yelled in pain. My face and body and hair was all wet now. "Just great." I mumbled. I dropped my bow and arrow in a hole in a tree and sat down in the sun so I could dry off. (I may have fallen asleep....) An hour later I woke up and saw a tall and skinny figure. "Who are you?" I asked standing up. The figure was a girl. The girl had blue hair with a white tank top and black leggings. " I am Olivia Wilde. " Olivia replied. I didn't notice until now, but she had a lot of snowy looking tattoos on her arm. "Who are you?" Olivia asked pointing at me while doing a very sassy pose. " I am Samantha Lorence...but most people call me Sam. " I explained. "Nice to meet you Sam!" Olivia said grinning while holding her hand out. " Same here. " I said taking her hand. I just be crazy to trust Olivia.