17: First Kiss

[Baldi's POV]

My very first thought was holy shit. I mean, I think I was right. The scene was perfect! I was kissing my crush on a beach, the sunset behind us. I didn't want to pull away.

But of course, all good things must come to an end, so finally, after what seemed like forever, we parted. We stared into each other's eyes for a good long time as well. Our feelings were exposed to each other, but neither he nor I wanted to talk.

Finally, Princi broke the silence with a soft smile. "I'm surprised I'm not dead," he murmured. "I thought that you'd kill me for sure."

I laughed a little, shaking my head. "No, no, I started it. It's my fault. Besides, I liked it." I wasn't lying. I really liked it. No, I loved it.

"I'm glad. I really liked it, too." Princi blushed, looking away shyly. "I guess you know how I feel now, huh?"

"Yes, and I feel the same way," I replied quietly. "You've always been so kind to me, so we easily became friends. Right after I left I realised how close we are and how much I care about you. Which, luckily, led to this."

Princi smiled, beginning to walk down the beach again with me at his side. "Aww, Baldi," he murmured, glancing at me. "Oh! Why don't we go to those carnival rides over there?" He pointed ahead of us towards the many rides on the boardwalk.

I nodded, falling silent as we walked down the beach. By now, the sun had dipped below the horizon, and the many lights of the carnival rides became visible in the darkness.

A few minutes later, Princi and I got on the Ferris wheel, wanting to get a good view of the ocean. The ride stopped when we were at the top, presumably to let new passengers get on.

Princi placed his hand atop mine, making me glance at him. He was blushing, and I could sense the nervousness in his voice as he asked, "Would you like to go out with me, Baldimore?"

To Be Continued...

Don't Leave Me || Princibaldi ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें