Chapter 39

Blue's POV

Amanda and I started talking and Jay looked at me and said "You are nine months pregnant so where Noah". "How should---" and i said that, my water broke. Jay was so excited but shocked. Honestly i didnt know how to react. Jay picked me up. Amanda got my bags and Ryan helped Amanda. Jay held me in the back seat while Ryan drove to the hospital. I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't. My baby was finally here. Noah Alexander Rogers was going to be born November 23rd, 2018. We arrived at the hospital and the process began. I really didnt want Jay in there. I dont know it just felt weird. So he asked if i was sure and left.

Jay's POV

I was honestly so excited. Our little boy was almost here. I was honestly so ready to be a father. I will make sure im always there for him. I will protect but also make him stronger. Hours went by. I started to worry. I stood in the waiting room until they said "Mr. Rogers, you wife wants you". I ran in the room and then i saw. I saw my son in my beautiful wife's arms. I walked over and kissed her. "He's so cute" she said. They then took him to weigh him and get his footprint. Noah weighed 7lbs 4 ounces. The layd handed him to me qhile they were helping Blue. He looked just like Blue. He opened his eyes and there were those beautiful hazel eyes, that i fell in love with, when i saw Blue. I kissed his forehead and then Blue looked at me smiling. She grabbed her phone and took a picture of us. Also this boy had alot of hair. Her dad came and held the baby. I took pics of everyone with Noah. My mom came and surprisingly my dad. Ryan also held him. Timya,Jasmine, Amanda, Jacob, Michael, and Isaiah also came to see him. But thats when things really took a turn. Blue looked at me and said "Kelsey's not here". With all the excitement i knew something was wrong. All i did was hold her and say she'll come back. She cryed in my shoulder. After a while everyone went home. I put Noah beside Blue. I stayed and slept in a recliner next to her with my hand holding hers. She held on like i was going to leave. Which i would never do. I love her too much. I told them both i loved them. Around 4 am i heard crying. I woke up and grabbed Noah. I had his bottle and started feeding him. He drunk the milk and fell right back to sleep. I kissed his forehead and held him, while not letting go of Blue.

Authors Note: Hey thanks for reading, dont forget to vote😉. Noah is finally here! Where is Kelsey? How is everyone dealing with her disappearance? Leave your answers below for💙.