Chapter 24

Kelsey's POV

Here i was thinking i had made the best of the worst. Thought i was finally going to end this. "Nice to see you my love" Jace said with a smirk. "Oh hi can i just ugh go say hi to my friend and leave" i said. "No,you will just have to join your friend" Jace said. Jace grabbed me tightly around my arm and threw me agaist the wall. "Grown a little bit haven't you" i said being the sarcastic person i am. "Oh so its all a game to you" he said. "Depends on how you play it" i said. Jace walked up to me with the gun at the side of my face with his nose centimeters away from mine. "Keep playing games princess and ill shoot your stupid friend" he said. "Did you forget to brush your teeth" i said. Jace then looked at me with a devilish grin and said " i knew you were always a smart ass, but i never thought you would go against me" he said. "Let Erika go so we can deal with this" i said. "But she will run and tell and we cant have that can we?" He said with his head turned side ways slightly. "Why are you doing this" i asked Jace. "Why, really you ask why" Jace said. "The reason why is you broke my heart, you made me look like a fool why you were out here with Isaiah". He said. "Not to mention that you ruined my fathers career". "First of all, Isaiah never entered my life until after you were done bulls******* around, Second of all you father ruined his own career." I said. As soon as i said that Jace's eyes grew with fury and anger and he started to run at me. Leaving no space between us he whispered in my ear " "He may have you physically but i have you mentally" he said. This scared me. He was going to kill me or Erika if i didnt do anything. About this time my phone started ringing. He pulled it out of my pocket and answered it. "Kelsey i told you to tell me when you got there its been hours" I heard Blue say nervously. I couldnt do anything i didnt want her to come to where i was, this wasnt her battle to fight. Also she's pregnant and i wouldn't forgive myself if that baby got hurt. " Oh im sorry your friend here is not able to come to the phone. See we have a little thing to settle so im going to let you go now also tell Jay i said congratulations on the baby" Jace said. Before he hung up i screamed. "DONT LOOK FOR ME I'LL BE FINE". With that Jace hit me in my head with the gun and of course i was bleeding i told him that whatever i did to him let it stay between us and dont go for my family or friends. His response was,"You know where's the fun in that". During all the commotion i didnt realize Erika left. I knew she was going to get help. Apparently Jace noticed as well and tied me up and threw me in the back seat of his car. I was in for a hell of a ride. And i just had a feeling more blood was coming.

Authors Note: Hey thanks for reading dont forget to vote😉. Will Jace kill Kelsey? Where is Erika going? Will Blue come after her? Leave your answers in the comments💙.