Chapter 15

Jace's POV

After that night at the house i couldn't take it. Them telling me i was stupid for leaving her like i it aint my fault some guy broke in. And i seen Jay taking care of the situation so i went to check on Blue. I mean im not gone jump in a gun fight. Kelsey is a nice girl but she doesnt want me. And im glad. Because eventually I'd break her heart. She doesnt know the real me. I mean yes i fell in love with a girl that i can never have. But im at the airport currently. Im going out to Las Vegas, Nevada. I have a few business meetings to go to. Things weren't working to well up there so im heading off to check. Even with all this i still miss her. I still miss Kelsey.

Jay's POV

Blue and I were going to the beach today as a vacation. Amanda and Ryan were going to New York. Jasmine and Michael were going to California. Timya and Jacob are going to Texas. At first i dodnt know where to go. But i finally settled with Costa Rica. She deserved a break from all this drama. We left a key at a special place just in case Kelsey came back. She would know where to look. On the plane ride there Blue fell asleep on me. I dozed off eventually. Blue woke me up saying she got a text from Kel. I was happy until i read it. It said "i found her she's mine". Blue was scared. She asked what to do and obviously we could do nothing. I wouldn't tell the cops because some wasnt right. They always let Carl out so whats the point. I told her not to stress and relax that she is strong and can fight for herself. Truth is she was. She'd been training hard for the Coast Guard so i knew she could handle this.
*in Costa Rica*
"Its nice here baby" i said. "Mhmm im going to the pool" she said. "Ight im coming too" i said "Put a shirt on because girls is thirsty out here" she said *laughing* "sure i got you even if the only one i want is you" i said. I could tell she was blushing. So i walked over there picked her up and well lets just say we didnt go to the pool.