Omg and graser and h

Whatttttttts up guys izzy here and we hit 1K AWWWWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU GUYS AND OMG...

Question time

Okay do I was thinking would it be alright with you of I did non ships like graser and y/n and stuff like that and would you be alright with me doing preferences. do that's all injoy some gbomb94!!

H and graser walked down the street hand in hand. receiving a few stares and a few smiles. they soon heard a high pitched screams as to teenaged girls walked up to them.
"Your hbomb an graser" the tall one said
They quickly pulled there hands apart and smiled down at the two girls.
"I'm Leah and this is Angie" the tall one said."
"I love your videos and OMG I just can't. I love you so much and holy cow I'm Meeting you and yeah I love you guys." Angie blurts out. Leah just smiled and asked for a picture. graser said sure and took out his phone to get a picture to, bit he forgot that his lock screen was h and him making silly faces an cuddling.
"Are you guys dating?" Leah asks
Graser and h both look at each other.
"Yeah" h whispers
"Ahhhhh omg I told you Angie. you guys at my otp. omg gbomb FTW." Leah said.
Graser and h chuckled and took pictures. after the girl left h looked at graser.
'It not our little secret anymore" he smiled.

Short And cute?