Brayden and ryan Part one

Brayden walked the halls of the school. he had a free period and had already done all this home work. he was very smart and most people made fun of him for it. but he didn't mind. he liked getting good grades. As he walked the halls he stopped at each classroom. ever so slightly he would peak in to see if Ryan the the boy he desperately was in love with had the class. as soon as he found the one with him in it he would simply switch is free hour to that class. it would mean giving up his study time but in his eyes it was well worth it. he stopped at the art and music hall as he heard the very familiar laugh that he knew all to well as Ryan's. he slowly walked down the hall and looked threw all the small windows. as he reached the end of the hall ad door swung oped reveling Ryan himself. bumping into Ryan ever so not accidentally he mumbled a soft sorry and glancing at the black plate with the teacher and room number on it.

Mr.ronro
Room 36
Creative drawing

He quickly wrote it down on the small pad of paper he was holding an d scooted away not wanting to make any trouble. Ryan being at the end of the hall already gave time for Brayden to admire his perfect body.
His hand on his notebook as he made a sharp left turn into the main office. greeted by the Middle Aged lady's that sat behind the desk he spoke softly to the one with obviously died red hair.
"May I speak to the scheduling lady." he wispered
"Say that again." the red haired lady spoke in a very monotoned voice.
"May I speak to the scheduling lady" he spoke a bit louder.
"Sure go down the hall. first door on the right." She said.
He thanked her and slowly made his way down to the office. he pushed open the door and was greeted by a younger women with brown hair and green eyes.
"How may I help you Brayden?" she asked warmly.
"Yes I was wondering if I could change my free hour." he asked
'Sure to what class." she replied he handed her the paper and she typed away on the computer. minutes later she handed him is note book and told his he was all set. she also called a guy from the class to help him. he sat waiting quietly and he hummed to himself. soon enough a tall hippy with wavy brown hair walked in.
"I'm ryan" he said simply shaking Brayden's hand. Brayden gulped and replied
"Hi I'm Brayden." He smiled.

Part two will be up Tomorrow.