Zach and Stacy: part one

*in this one they go to the same high school and they arnt youtubers.*

Stacy sat on her bed warm tears dripping on to the wet toilet paper crumpld in her hand. she had just asked her crush to the prom and he hade scoffed and told her "he would never go with an ugly girl like her'' she had wanted to go with him so bad. but the weird thing was she still liked him. you know the crush were you know your going to get hurt but you like him anyway. thats what it was. suddenly her phone rung.

'hello' she sniffled

' yo stac im gonna come over in fifteen for a movie marathon."

it was zach her best friend

"yeah okay'

she quickly got in the shower and put a sweater and some jeans on. slipping on her converse she felt better already.

the doorbell rung soon after and she went to open the door. there stood Zach. adozen roses in hand. his brother softly strumming the guitar.
"Stacy I like you. a lot and I was wondering if a Beautiful girl like you would like to come to prom with me.'
Zach smiled and waited for a reply.
But Stacy was to busy. she was shocked.
"Of course ill go with you." stacy leaned forward ad gave Zach a kiss.
"These are beautiful." Stacy says taking the flowers
"Almost and beautiful and you" Zach says cheekily
"Thank you" stacy blushes.

Sorry this took so long. my phone died and my brother wouldn't let me have the charger and my dad was on the computer. sorry ps this is for @graserandStacy. Go follow her!!!