The girl

TAEHYUNG'S POV
Then this girl showed up.
It was her.
She was laughing with her friend, does she remember me? Hopefully. I want to become her friend in camp, if she doesn't remember me, i will make her!, i must. So then after they told us the rules it was time to introduce ourselves.
"Hi!! Im Y/N and i like to draw and i love listening to music!! Hope we can get to know each other!" Y/N said, I remember those old times when we used to draw together and that time when you ate the wax of the crayon, i miss you, but your still the same old Y/N always drawing, i loved playing music with her, it was the best.

FLASHBACK
"So first you need to hold it this way" i said as i showed her how to hold the saxophone correctly, "ok tae ok i got it"she said as she grabbed the saxophone and held it in the exact same position i held it before. "Ok so first..." I started explaining each of the parts of the saxophone. "Ok look..." she said as she pushed away the saxophone, i looked down at her, "i dont think i should learn it... well i feel that its better for me to listen to you play it than me playing it" she explained "oh ok if thats what you want" i responded, I grabbed the saxophone and started to play it and then did a cool spin, she started to clap. When i was done she ran towards me and hugged me "i love you tae" she said,
I blushed and kissed her forehead. Back then we where 7 so i didn't know what love actually was. I was too blind.

END OF FLASHBACK
I went and introduced myself.
"Hi, im Kim Taehyung and i love to sing and dance, i also like to play the saxophone!" I said and then went back to where my friends where at. "Was that her!??" Jimin asked "who, Y/N?" I responded "yes her, was that her?" Jimin said and asked once again. "Yes... i think" i responded "well is thats her at least she came" Namjoon said, well he is correct, if thats her at least she came right?. That has to be her.
"If thats her then wow she hot" Jimin whispered in your ear "no no no no shes mine back off you jamless dwarf" I said making Jimin back off, "look who ur calling a dwarf im you hyung for goodness sake where the fûçkïng respect!" Jimin exclaimed. Then we all went to our cabin, I headed to dreamland and like every night I had since I left my home town, I dreamed of her.
————————————————————
-462 words