Chapter 11: Bekfest

"Eren, we belong together." "You're mine only, brat, no one else." "Don't leave me, again."

I jerked up in cold sweat. God, he's going to drive me insane forever. I reached up and rubbed some sleep from my eyes and glanced at my clock.

'6:17 AM'

I groaned and threw off my warm pink covers and swung my legs over the edge of my bed. I slipped on my pink bunny slippers and wrapped my purple robe around myself. I yawned one more time before I sat down at my Vanity and grabbed my make up colors for today. I'm feeling red today..

"Erennnnn! Someone is here for youuuu!" Mom called out from outside my room. My face twisted in confusion. It's the ass crack of dawn who would be here this early? "One moment!" I yelled down. I heard nothing else so I assumed she heard me.

I grabbed everything I needed for the day before I hopped into the shower. Today's outfit was a red hoodie with dark blue denim skinny jeans and red high top vans. After the shower I slapped on some neutral make up and got dressed. I grabbed my bag and opened my room door to the smell of good ass food down the stairs.

As I made my way down and fixed my hair a bit more, I stood in shock as to who was sitting on my living room couch.

"Levi? What the hell are you doing here? Especially this early?" I questioned him. I am beyond confused. He looked at me with those silver eyes and stood up.

"Well, I don't have to be at school for another hour and a half so I thought I could take you to school on my way there." He crossed his arms and leaned on the arm of the couch and checked out my appearance.

My cheeks flushed. "But isn't it the other way and far?" I crossed my arms also. He nodded and tried distracting himself and avoided eye contact. I rolled my eyes and walked into my kitchen.

"Mom!" I shouted when I entered. She jumped up a bit. "What?! You scared me, crazy bitch." She frowned and flipped a pankcake. "Why the hell did you let him in?! I thought you hated him the most!" I whisper-yelled to her. She rolled her eyes.

"I let that go a long time ago, Sweetie. Especially, when I noticed you two are still in love. No man would drive 10 miles at 5am for nothing. He loves you, Eren." She said quietly. "He talks and looks at you the same way your father did with me. I really think you should give him another chance." She gave me a kind smile.

I stood there dumbfounded. She's right. She always is. I do love him. And he loves me. But I'm so afraid... I sighed and sat down on one side of the table.
She flipped the done pancakes on top of the third plate. "Breakfast is done!" She called out and Levi stalked in quietly.
"Thank you, Mrs. Jaeger." Levi said as he sat down on the other side of the table. "You really didn't have to." He smiled slightly.

My mom looked at him fondly. "It's been a long time since you've had some Jaeger family breakfast, so enjoy!" She smiled wide. She placed all of our plates in front of each other and we dug in.

After breakfast it was time for me to leave. "I love you mom, I'll see you after school!" I gave her a hug and kiss. Levi was already out in the car. I pulled open the front door. "Eren.." My Mom called before I stepped out. I turned around quickly to see her hand on her chest. "Remember what I said this morning. I love you, my sweet baby boy." She said and pinched my cheek.

I smiled at her and nodded. And with that, I hopped in the car with Levi.

A/N- I'm going to focus more on their story atm but don't worry it won't be peaches and cream for long. I'll make sure of it ❤️.