17

8k wow thanks
(seriously thanks oops)
———
i feel horrible. despicable. not only do i know that my best friend is openly lying to one of my other good friends, but i can't even tell her.

katie is so blind to the obvious, like a damn bat. sure, she's actually pretty smart–much smarter than me–but she never could be smart about the more... easy things. like being able to tell that everyone around her is just... turning gay.

that's probably not the right wording for this situation, but the next thing she'll know is that her own boyfriend who i set her up with is 'in love' with chris. chris.

"this can't be happening to me." i mumble as i walk into my house. i close the door quickly, looking around to see if anyone is actually home. i did see my dads truck on the gravel rode thing, and a pretty beat up mustang.

i can only assume that's scott's.

how did he even get a mustang? aren't those things... hard to come by?

"hello?" i call out.

i pop my head into the kitchen. my dad is sitting across the table from two very unfamiliar people. i stand in the doorway until my dad notices. "terrance," he nods to me. "sit." i pull out the chair next to him and sit quickly.

"dad–i can explain," i state, knowing he won't care. "terrance. i told you to leave for the day. not four. you're just like your brother–always getting in trouble." i sigh, feeling angry but not enough to do anything. "i'm in trouble?"

"way to catch up t.j." i look at one of the two men sitting across from me.

"scott?"

he nods, smiling.

"i..." i stand up. "i gotta–uh, do homework," i state as i walk out of the kitchen.

that can't be scott. that's–that's not scott. scott isn't even that old, i mean he was only seventeen when he left.

that was only three years ago.

oh god.

scott is twenty. twenty. soon he'll be thirty.

eighty.

he will be so old.

i shuffle back down the stairs and into the kitchen. "you left for three years." i yell at him. "it hasn't been–" "you left me–i'm your god damn brother and you–"

"terrance." dad cuts in. "stop this," he says. "stop this? you stop it, you are never even here. and when you are you tell me i'm the one who needs to stop and be more mature! how does that even..."

"work," i finish.

his glare pierces through me.

oh.

———
sorry this chap is especially short.

sorry my posting schedule is v inconsistent. but like i'm tryinnn.

anyways next weeks ep, i'm so ready omg

more tyrus scenes please holy shit

thanks srsly for 8k

almost 9k oh and by the way y'all r funny haha y'all don't know what's coming ; - )

hsjsjjsjs i love everyone who comments by the way y'all just comment random shit and i LOVE it oops

<3