Home

Oooof this is gonna be pretty cool so yeet, um im going to try to stack up a few of these stories yay! But thankfully people have been enjoying this pretty well! (/>-<)/

Jack's POV

Wiishu should be getting off the plane soon, I was pacing waiting for her to call me. I finally got the call.

"Hey Jack, I just landed so you can come!" Wiishu said in a sweet tone.

"Alright I'll be there in about... 10 15 minutes?" I answered

"Okay, I'll see you then.... uh, jack..." she paused and her tone changed.

"Wiish? What's wrong?" I ask nervously. A long akward silence comes between us.

"Um, I'll talk about it later, uh bye" she quickly hung up. I panicked.

What's wrong with her? Did she find out? Oh no... I grabbed my keys off the  counter and got into my car, ok n my way to the airport I thought.

I hope Anti is okay... he still hasn't been around. I wonder what's wrong with Wiish, is she in danger? Did she find out? In no time I reached the airport, I parked my car and headed inside. I looked around.

She should be by this door, wonder where she is? I leand against a wall by the bathrooms and texted her.

"Hey I'm waiting for you by the bathrooms"

"Which one?"

"The ones by the baggage claim"

"Omw"

I looked away from my phone and tried to spot her, I waited for about 5 more minutes before I saw her carrying her suitcase, she walked towards me, not her usual self.

"Hey long time no see!" I hugged her, but she seemed distant.

"Yeah, it's been two weeks already." She said, she looked at me a little awkwardly, my face turned red.

She found it didnt she... I grabbed her suitcase and walked to my c as re plopping it in the backseat, we both got in and I started driving.

"So, let's talk..." Wiishu hesitated with her words.

"What about?" I asked, my voice slightly cracking.

"I think, we need to.... spend some time apart for a while...?" Wiishu turned to me, I stopped the car immediately.

"Wait, what? Why?!" I asked, my voice grew louder.

"Listen, your a nice guy and all... but I just dont think we can work out?" She said turning away from my confused face, I looked at my feet. Anger building up inside me.

"Get out..." I mumbled.

"What?" Wiish answered in a slightly suprised tone.

"I said, get out!" I turned to her my voice steadily rising, she didnt budge.

I dont want to hurt you. I thought before unlocking the door and pushing her out.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing??" She screamed as I pushed harder.

"Get out of my fucking care right now!" I yelled showing her suitcase out the window. She quickly stormed out and glared at me as I drove off.

What the fuck? What did I do to her? Why did she dump me?! Does she know. Thoughts raced through my mind as I drove home, once I got home I noticed my front door was open slightly, I could hear the TV running. I kept in.

"Hello?" I asked looking in, I turned around....

"Boo!" Anti screamed at me making me fall over and scream as well.

"What the hell?" I said getting up off the ground.

"I got you!" Anti said smiling.

Well that sucked, but at least Anti is back!

"Did you miss mee?" Anti asked hopping up and down. I paused, blushing slightly.

"Maybe..."

Antis POV

Jack and I walked into the kitchen, Jack looked for food, but my food was already in my line of sight. I snuck up to Jack while he was making coffee, wrapping my hands around his hips, he slightly gasped.

"Oh hush..." I giggled. He stopped what he was doing and let me do so I pleased, I kissed his neck up and down, nibbling here and there, I whispered into his ear.

"I missed you too...!" I could feel his body getting warmer, I hugged his hips tighter and slightly bit into his neck with my teeth, he whined slightly but I continued.

"Be a bit more gentle." Jack asked, whining in his voice. I rolled my eyes and continued gently nibbling until I found his sweet spot, he moaned and gripped the table slightly.

"Got you!" I said lovingly as I kissed and bit his neck. He started moaning slightly, quickly making me hard, I pushed him down more onto the counter, slightly grinding against him.

"Anti, please... be gentle" he asked one more time, I nodded and pulled his jeans and boxers down, I saw his cock, making me fully erect, I also pulled off my jeans, and my boxers. I rubbed myself a bit before slowly pushing in. Jack moaned loudly, and looked back at me.

"Is this... gentle enough for you, my princess?" I asked sarcastically before shoving my whole cock inside him, making him squirm and moan.

"See nice and easy?" I said, thrusting in and out of him, slowly picking up speed, we both started moaning, as I started thrusting faster. The coffee jack made started to shake on the table, making some spill out.

"A-Anti I think I, I might cum..." Jack moaned as I pushed my entire dick inside him, releasing mine. Jack arched his back and whined loudly, releasing his onto the cupboard underneath us.

"Shit, it's been a little while," I smiled wiping some sweat off my head before pulling up my boxers and jeans, jack did the same, and we sat in the couch together, snuggled up all nice and comfy, he fell asleep in my lap during a movie and soon I did the same.

Yay another part comepleted! I'm so proud of myself, I like never do this?!?!?!?! In also in the process of making two new stories, they are going to be dark and Anti x reader, and some we happy few stuff! Yay!