Fuck you

Re-written

"Hey Fuyumi is Sho in?" I asked the girl excitement dripping from my voice," I made cookies," I held up the plastic baggies, quite proud of this batch as they had been the first too be edible.

"He's in his room studying with Momo at the moment."

"Good thing I made extras!" I beamed.
She stepped aside letting me in. "Have fun," she called out as I disappeared up to the second floor but not before waving down to her.

This works out perfectly Y/N! You can scare him as pay back for last week when he ate the last chicken wing!!

I was careful not to make a sound leading up to his room. When I got there I kicked the door open.

I wasn't prepared for the sight before me.

I felt all form of colour drain from face. My once pink cheeks pale. My voice was nothing above a whisper at most; anything louder would have set off the waterworks right then and there.

"Sho? Momo..." My grip loosened and the baggies of cookies dropped to the ground. I couldn't care less at that moment though.

Now my presence had been noticed whatever was going on previously had some to a dramatic close. My boyfriend pushed Momo off of him. The way he did so screamed guilty.

He tried to say something but I wasn't paying all that much attention, my brain trying to figure out how to respond appropriately

Scream? Walk out? Slap them? Cry?

Ding ding! Cry, perfect.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I put my lip, I still wasn't sure how to react verbally.

Shouto cried out some clichés about "me getting it wrong" and "it not being what it looks like". I couldn't care less though

My eyes were fixed on the guy I had once held do highly though I still noticed my "best-friend" gathering her things, a look of shame plaguing her face.

I sucked in a breath. Desperately trying to conjure a sentence.

Y/N say something, just something witty, please.

I dryly laughed.

You dont need them Y/N,ome on, you can do better than that.

"Thank God. Maybe it was just the angle or something but you guys looked like you were sucking face just then."

"Y/N, I-I" Momo began to speak to up for the first time today. I didn't give her much room to speak though, I decided mocking her would be much better.

"Y/N I-I-I-I-I, save it I don't want to talk to you."

I turned around slamming the door as though in sync tears began to pour down my face. I ran down the stairs skipping some. Fuyumi called my name but I couldn't look at her.i didn't want anyone to see me in this state.

I had soon reached my apartment. My eyes bloodshot and swollen, legs sore and ready to give out, lips bleeding from the intense make out session with my teeth.

Somehow I find the strength to bang on the door and call it my sister's name, before sinking to the floor. It would have been more logical to just let myself in but my brain was in a frenzy.

My better half soon was at my aid; Ochako was shocked as she floated me into the apartment and into our room.

When in bed she couldn't help but release a furry of questions upon me. I did my best to fight though the hiccups but the best I could get out was

" Sh...Sho...cheated,"

My heartached with every word. I felt my lungs melting under the pressure. The scene burnt in my mind that's all that was on my mind. I was breaking down.

"I AM GOING TO BEAT THAT HALF AND HALF BASTARD TO NEXT HALLOWEEN, SINCE THATS THE ONLY TIME TO LOOK THAT DAMN R*TARDED!"

I tried to say something but it came out as an inaudible series of grunts and groans.

"Ah! I'm sorry for shouting N/N, please try to sleep I'll take care of it."

Ochako's P.OV

I can't exactly Google best way to kill someone can you...I don't think the police at our house would be best for Y/N at the moment.

I entered the Todoroki residence to see a teary eyed Momo taking her leave. Her face was flushed and her blouse was messily buttoned, very out of character for her."

Oh my gosh! No...

Fuyumi's eyes lit up with panic when she saw me.

"Ochako did you see Y/N she ran ou-"

"Shouto cheated with Momo," I said more bluntly and venomously than I'd intended. The elder Todoroki was instantly silenced.

"He did what...?! I'm so so so so sooooooo sorry Ochako" she said bowing. " I-I don't know whe-"

"I'm going to have a word with Shouto." I was sure to come off more politely this time as an apology for my tone moments previously.

She stepped aside not doing anything to stop me.

I walked in tears threatening to spill, knowing that this was the same place where her heart was shattered.

I entered into his room he was tense his eyes were bloodshot. He sat on the edge of his bed his hands tangled in his hair, his head drooping like a wilted flower.

When I heard me walk in he began to fumble with his excuses.

"Ochako...Y/N... I'm so, so sorry,"

He got up and walked slowly towards me still managing to stumble on his own feet.

Is he really gonna walk towards me! This man-whore.

I slapped him square across the face as he steadily began to levitate.
"Ocha-"

I released him when he hit the ceiling before he could finish his sentence.

"Don't come near Y/N at school, or Lord help me."

--

Ahhhh, I finally got down to re-writing this. I'm going to do the rest of the chapters so bare with me if something's don't add up just yet. 🙇🏾‍♀️

📪 Share

🌟 Vote

📝 Comment

Love you 💙💙

「ʀᴇ-ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ 24ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴜɢᴜꜱᴛ」