Meet The Team

Khan Noonien Singh was brought back from a far away land in the future by Bruce Banner during a risky experiment. He meets the gang when he is kidnapped along with Tony Stark and Pyralis Embers. Little does he know, his life will change forever.

Pyralis Embers, the princess of Muspelheim and goddess of fire, finds her old friend Loki and a new, extraordinarily strong and intelligent man when her old friend accidentally kidnaps her. Pyralis was abused by her father as a child. She was taken prisoner by illegal slave traders when her father tried to kill her. Surtur tried to hide her death in a ship wreck which killed her mother and many of the guards and servants on the ship. Thus, Pyralis and the remaining survivors are taken prisoner and sold into slavery. When Pyralis finally escapes slavery, she is furious and seeks vengeance. She finds that the other survivors were killed throughout the time that she was imprisoned.

Loki Laufeyson is the god of mischief, brother of Thor, and childhood friend of Pyralis finds himself swept up into an alliance with those who have similar goals as he.

Neva Algid has extraordinary powers of ice. At first, having been forced by Nick Fury, she assists the Avengers, but in finding Loki, Khan, and Pyralis, she finds that she might have been on the wrong side.

Together the four of them are a powerful force and they will fight for what they want.