Chaper 9: Controlling The Quirks

Third person P.O.V

Two and half days have passed since Deku and Bakugou have switched Bodies.

The next Morning Bakugou woke up first and saw that Deku is gone. He didint think of it much but he stood up and changed clothes into his hero costume.

Meanwhile outside of the hospital were waiting Mr Aizawa and Deku.

Bakugou finally showed up and walked to them as he was curious on whats going on.

"We're going at the training room I want to try and help you both to control your opposite quirks because tomorrow you both will fight against each other again"

Both Deku and Bakugou were shocked but they nodded and followed mr aizawa to the training room.

Deku P.O.V
This is bad.. I dont know how to control kacchan's quirk neither does kacchan know how to control mine. Will this even work?

"Deku"

I got out of my thoughts and gulpt as i saw mr aizawa looking at me. "y-yes mr aizawa" "comeon deku try to make an explosion" i nodded even tho i felt scared i let out both of my hands.

I then closed my eyes to concentrate and sparks began to come out of my hands.

Katsuki P.O.V

I watched the nerd using my quirk and he was actually getting good at it.

"Comeon bakugou try" i heard mr aizawa and sighed as i nodded slowly.

I put my hand up and held my finger as i closed my eyes. "One for all.." While talking, blue sparks begam to overtake me and my finger as i then open my eyes and look at the target.

"FULL COWLING!" i shoot the rock as hard as possible and it broke into pieces causing the room to shake abit.

I breath heavily and look at deku who was being happy for me.

I smirk and say "comeon nerd its your turn"

Deku gulpt and nodded as he walked towards me and looked at the other rock.

Deku P.O.V

"I can do this.." I close my eyes and put my hand up to the target. Sparks began to come out of my hand as little explosions can be heard. "Aahhh!!!" I scream and shoot a big explosion at the rock as it causes it break into pieces.

I smile and look at kacchan who was clapping his hands. "Not bad nerd"

"You both will have to try this 10 times more"

My and kacchan's eyes widen but we both smiled and nodded.

The End of this Chapter!