Tease

Request from BeautifulMax2001
Your P.O.V
"Hey princess" I say to Alec when I meet him in the training room.
He blushes a little and looks down. "Hey max, Are you, uh ready to start training?" He so quiet and adorable. "Of course" I smile pulling the blond curly hair from my face and into a messy bun. Before we start I take my glasses and jacket off. As I take it off I notice him staring a little. But probably not at me as I notice one of the other girls go by. "Alright babygirl lets do this." I say breaking his trance.

On a mission
Ambushed by 7 demons me, Alec, Izzy, Clary, And Jace are fighting our own. I killed the last one and look over to see Alec struggling. The demon knocks the sword out of his hand but just before it can do anything I kill it turning it into a pile of ash. "Gotta be careful there shortstack." I tease knowing Alec is anything but short. He smiles. I See Jace out of the corner of my eye holding snickering, and then Alec starts glaring at him. "Oh shut it Jace."

ALEC P. O. V
After the mission Jace and I are ahead of the girls talking.
"Listen dude stop taking the teasing like a wuss and do something. Next time she does it tease her back, or at least tell her your feelings about her."
Every one knows about my crush one Max except her.
"I don't know about all that, what if she doesn't like me back."
"SHE DOES!" He says very loud.
"Who does what?" Clary questions
"Nothing you need to know." I tell her. 
Jace looks at me with a stupid little smirk. I roll my eyes and just keep walking

The institute
Your P. O. V
"Hey maxlina." Turning around there's Jace standing with a smile on his face. "Listen here just because you're my best friend doesn't mean you can call me that.
"Oh, whatever you'll be okay." Bitch, I think to myself.
"Fight me" i tell him. "Okay come at me." He says playfully. "Nope I'm good." "Uh huh cause you know I'll kick your ass" I flip him off and walk away.

I head to Alec's room because he borrowed my sellie and i need it back. I don't bother knocking because who does that. When I walk in I'm greeted with the most beautiful sight ever. Alec with his shirt off. "Shit sorry." I say but not really. "No you're good what's up?" "I need my sellie back."
He looks at the room for a minute before seeing it on his dresser and giving it to me. "Thanks honeybun." I say and tickle him. One thing about Alec is he's very ticklish. When I did that he immediately started giggling and grabbed my arms and pinned me to the bed. We're both breathing heavily looking into each other's eyes. He gets up much to my dismay. "Better be careful sunshine. You might get hurt."
"Oh please ."
"We need to talk."
Oh shit he sounds serious. "What about." I say sitting up on his bed.
"I like you. I like you hair and how messy it is in the morning. I like how when you're deep in thought you stick out your tongue.  I especially like when you laugh so hard your glasses fall down and your blue eyes are sparkling."
"So I guess what I'm saying is, will you go out with me?" I'm in shock he described me so well.
Instead of just answering him I jump into his arms of course he catches me. I can feel his shirtless chest under my fingertips and it feels lovely. We kiss with such amazing power he stumbles back. Our tongues are battling for dominance and I let his win. A few minutes later I'm out of breath and we pull apart. He sets me down. "Of course I will."

That night I slept in his bed when morning came I woke up to his arms around me and he's staring at me. "what should we do for our first date?"
"How about I take you to dinner and then we have a nice walk somewhere?" He asks
"Sounds perfect." I say and peck his lips. We cuddle for a little while until it's time to get up. I can't wait to tell Jace and Izzy the good news.

I'm so happy

____—————————______
Okay I'm quite proud of how this one turned out. I hope you enjoy and comment your thoughts I love reading every single one😊