The Dance

Elizabeth and Jane got ready for the dance. Jane wore a Light Pink dress with tan long boots while Elizabeth wore a  silk blue with black lace dress with black regular length boots. When they came out of their home, their carriage was waiting for them.  Once they got in, they took off to the ball. On the way to the ball, Elizabeth and Jane encountered lots of zombies. Once they showed up to the palace where the ball was being held, there was already lots of people there. The  guest were talking, laughing, dancing, eating,  drinking , and having a great time.

Jane and Elizabeth were looking whereabouts in the ballroom and came across  Mister Bingley whose eyes were widen when he saw Jane. Mister Bingley then grabbed Mister Darcy and went over to where Jane and Elizabeth were standing.

 Bingley: Hello Ms. Jane. Since you are here now, is it okay if we have our dance now.

Jane:  That would be nice, thank you.

Mister Bingley: It would be my pleasure.

Mister Darcy and Elizabeth were just looking at each other and the ballroom dance floor.

Mister Darcy: Would you like to dance with me in the ballroom.

Elizabeth: Sure, why not.

mister Darcy: Shall we then

Elizabeth: We shall.

As the slow ballroom music was echoing throughout the ballroom, Elizabeth and Darcy were just focusing on each other. After the song was over,  Mister Darcy and Elizabeth  headed their way towards Jane and Mister Bingley. The two women and the two men separated their own ways. Elizabeth needed to go do something quickly so she was on her way outside of the palace when she overheard Mister Darcy talking about how Elizabeth was not his type and he would  prefer someone else rather than her.  When Elizabeth went outside, she went to a fire to warm herself up because it was cold outside. While Elizabeth was warming up, she heard a voice that sounded like an older woman. Elizabeth got scared and turned around to see a horrific looking Mrs. Feather stone.  She was looking for her small bladed knife but couldn't find it so she just tried to slowly go away. All the sudden, a loud boom hollered through the night. Elizabeth saw Mrs. Feather stone's head get blown off by the shot of Mr. Darcy's gun. 

Mr. Darcy: If it weren't for me, then you would surely be dead right now.

Elizabeth: Well, I didn't need you to come "save" me eithe-

Jane and Mr. Bingley came outside and asked if they were okay. Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth just kept quiet. At that moment, was when the zombie bell came off.

What will happen when the zombie bell goes off, read more to find out.

Hey readers, I am soooo SORRY that I haven't been able to update in such a long time, I have been going through some struggles lately and hope that you people understand. Please comment below and vote. Thankyou so ,much