After

After Everything that went down between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy, she was breaking down in tears and was feeling full of regret. "I messed up, I messed everything up. I like Mr. Darcy and every time I try to talk to him, I always mess up. I always have a good feeling every time I am around him, but I  just don't know what to do."Jane looks at Elizabeth and talks. " It's okay to have feelings for someone. I have feelings for Mister Bingley and we talked only once or twice but it was totally worth it. I was super nervous the firs time and totally wrecked everything, but the second time I talked to him I felt something special and that was when I said that I was not going to give up that time and we actually wound up having a decent conversation and everything turned out to be splendid." Elizabeth looked at Jane and knew she was right. Elizabeth would just have to keep trying harder and not give up on someone she really wants. She then knew that nothing would stop her from getting Mr. Darcy to make her happy.  

Elizabeth and Jane then went into town to go get some supplies that they needed. They entered the weaponry store to find the two men that they came across before sharpening their weapons.  " Hello Mister Bingley." said Jane. "Hello Jane. How have you been so far on this lovely day." " It has been so splendid, and you?" said Jane. " It has been great." said Mister Bingley. Elizabeth and Mister Darcy just looked at each other and then back at Jane and Mister Bingley. Them two were having a really great conversation. While Elizabeth was getting deep into her thoughts, Mister Darcy finally said something to her. " Hello Ms. Bennett." " Hello Mister Darcy, how have you been today so far? " asked Elizabeth. " Okay, you?" said Mister Darcy. " It has been okay as well." said Elizabeth.  "That's good." said Mister Darcy. Mister Darcy felt something good inside of him about Elizabeth but didn't want to admit to anything because he was taught that warrior skills were more important than love. That was why Mister Darcy has a hard time communicating with women. It's not his fault. It is his parents.  His parents were so in love with each other that they weren't focused on anything else and died because of the zombies.  Mister Darcy was so determined to stop this war with the zombies but at the same time was so determined to be Elizabeth. When Mister Darcy and Elizabeth were both looking at each other, Jane and Mister Bingley were finished talking with each other and saw Mister Darcy and Elizabeth. " Come on, Elizabeth lets go, we have a dance to prepare for." said Jane. Elizabeth looked at Jane in a confused. " Don't worry Ms. Bennett, I invited you girls to my grand ball that is held tonight at my lovely palace." said Mister Bingley. Mister Darcy looked at Elizabeth, then at Mister Bingley. Jane then grabbed Elizabeth's hand and they went out the door. 

When Jane and Elizabeth got home, they started getting ready for the great big dance tonight.

So, what will happen at the great big dance later?

Thank you all for who are reading this book, also thank you for all the views that I have on my book. LOVE YOU ALL.