Chpater-1

-bzzz- ... -bzzzzz-

"Ughh" I let out a groan.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I turned on my side and reached over to my locker to stop the alarm. It was 7:13, I had to wait for my bus to collect me at 8:15.

I got out of bed and I had my clothes picked out and hung over the end of my bed from the night before. I hurried to put my clothes on and quickly made my bed before I had to wake my little brother up, john. He is only 11, his school is just a few streets away, so he could walk to school.

When I entered the small kitchen I found a note on the counter.

''Cole, I had to leave early for work today. I'll be home later, make sure you pack the last of your things in a box, I'll be getting that when I come home and then bringing the last few boxes to the new house.

Thanks, love you,

mama xx ''

Great now I'll have to do my homework when I get into school or just get it off Anna, yeah I'll get it off Anna.

"JOHNNN , GET UP IM LEAVING IN 40 MINUTES!" It was now 7:22. He better get his ass up

I was getting annoyed now I had to make sure he got to school when I was waiting for my bus, or else I'll be in deep shit...

I put two slices for bread in the toaster, and poured out two glasses of orange juice for John and I.

****

*knock knock*

I looked at the clock, it's 8 o'clock. I quickly closed the box and ran down the stairs and opened the door to find my bestfriend, Anna.

"Hi, come in, close the door I'll be down in a second." I shouted over my shoulder as I ran up stairs to grab my bag.

When I closed the door behind me, John was walking out of his room as well with a smirk on his face.

"Are you going to miss your boyfriend when we move?" Now pretending to cry 'mocking' me.

"Shut the fuck up I don't have a boyfriend." I said as I put my bag on my back.

" Ooohh, I'm telling that you said the 'f' word." Trying to look innocent.

" I'm 17 grow up." Now I was pissed at him.

...

While Anna and I walked the opposite direction than john, going to wait for our bus .

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot did you do the math questions?" I said while sitting down on the wall on our usually spot.

"She's not going to be in today remember what she said in class yesterday?" I shuck my head no, with a confused expression. I do only half listen in class.

"Well she said she gave us work to do for next week and so... You won't be here next week you don't have to do it ..." Anna looked sad whenever she had to mention me moving.

"Alright, ... Here, come here for a bear hug, babe.." I put my arms out and we stayed there for a few minutes until the bus came.

This was my last day at school, my last day when I'll ever be in class, the last day away from all the annoying teachers, last day from hell.

------------------------------

Authors note.

Hey guys first chapter hope you liked it ❤️.

Comment, vote, share.

Love you's . Xxx