Chapter 1

4:30 am...

Tina's POV:

I woke up and dragged myself out of bed. It has finally come, the day that I had been waiting for for all my life. The day that I can finally go to the best Dance academy in Seoul. However, I'm a year and a half late to classes so there will be some catching up to do.

I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower.
Once I got out, I dried myself, did my hair and makeup and walked over to my wardrobe.

I chose this and walked down stairs

I had to get up this early because I live 2 hours away from the campus.

A little while later
Its was 5:30 and time that I set off. I don't have a car either so I have to catch the bus their.

My bus arrived 4 minuets later so I got in and I set off in my journey to the academy.

Authors POV:
Her name is Tina. She's 17 years old and her parents died when she was 5 in car accident. She wasn't aloud to leave the orphanage until she was 17. Unfortunately for her, that means the place she wanted to study at couldn't accept her until she had left. Making her fall back a year and a half.
End of Authors POV

"Seoul Dance Academy!" The bus driver shouted.

I was the only one to get off. I saw everyone in there little groups chatting and laughing.
Making my way to the entrance, I noticed people staring at me, whispering to each other.
I ignored it and walked straight in to the main reception.

"Um, Hi. My name is Tina George. I need a time table please." I asked the receptionist.
"Ah, if course my dear. I'll get it for you right away.." she replied
"Thank you." I smiled.

"Here you go. Be sure to ask if you have any problem. It must be hard being new."
"Thank you: and I will."
I hope everyone in this school is as nice as her.

I walked out and I turned the corner without looking. I bumped into something hard.

"Do you mind?" A harsh husky voice sent shivers down my spine.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going."
"Clearly."

Damn he's rude

Damn he's rude.
I flashed him a dirty look.

"Well, you're rude."
"Excuse me? Do you know who I am" he squinted his eyes at me.
"No. And I really don't care. But frankly, I'm new here and I don't really want any enemies so I'm just going to walk way."
"Didn't you parents ever teach you manners? You're the rude one now. You should walk away while someone is talking to you."

"No."
He looked at me confused.
"No what?"
"My parent didn't teach me any manners because they died when I was 5 so I don't really remember them. Anything else you'd like to know."

His eyes grew wider and he stared at me. And at this point a large crowd appeared.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know."
"That exactly my point. Look, I had to get up at at 4:30 just to get here and I'm going to have to do that everyday for the next few years.  You don't know anything about me, so don't try and be rude with me. Like I said I'm new so I don't know you and honestly I don't care. So I'm going to walk away."

His mouth parted slightly like he was going to say something but I just walked away.

??? POV:
Shittttttt...... why did I say that!
But like Woah... I don't even know her but... damn.
I've never met a girl with such fire.So damn sexy!
Watch out newby.....

You're mine...