Like using a clone jutsu?!

This chapter is dedicated to Gillian...  Hope you're happy now.😋

                                 💙
The week passed by in a blur and finally it's Friday. School has been great, I made new friends... Haha, just kidding the only people I communicate with in school are the teachers and Kevin but I noticed some girls glaring at me anytime I was walking or talking to MY brother, I guess they've been blinded by their make-up to see the resemblance between us.
Tryouts was today and I wasn't looking forward to it at all. Right now Kevin and I were sitting in chemistry with other students, of course waiting for the ever tardy teacher, Mr. Wilson and we've been waiting for about 15minutes.
Just as I was about to bring out my ear pods, Mr. Wilson walked into the class.
"About time" I muttered to myself.
"There's literally no teacher here that isn't usually late. Its like they're paid to be late" a girl beside me said. Not sure if she was talking to me, I looked at her and she really was talking to me -omg- She's blonde and pretty.
"Uh hi" I said unsure of what to say.
"Hey, I'm Nancy Styles" she introduced herself.
"Keely Albert"
"You must be the new girl"
"I am"
"Miss Styles? Miss Albert anything you'll like to share with the class?" Mr. Wilson asked.
"Not really, I was just telling Keely how all the teachers here are addicted to being late"
There was snickers from every corner of the class and I was squirming under Mr. Wilson's glare, I wasn't sure if he was gonna glare at Nancy and I till the end of the class but thankfully a guy from the back said so innocently "Sir, you are getting really red in your face and neck, are you okay? You should start teaching though, we've got a lot to learn or rather you've got a lot to teach" that voice...
"Mister Gray to the principal's office now!" He practically yelled.
Oh Gray, the neighbor.
"Gladly" he said then left the class walking really slowly.
When he was finally out of the class which took about three minutes, Mr. Wilson told us we were gonna do a group work with just a partner... Nancy didn't let him finish his speech when she turned to me and said we were partners (she didn't ask me just told me)
When the bell rang signifying the end of chemistry class, Nancy said I'd have to sit with her for lunch and didn't give me a chance to give an excuse, she just left the class. Kevin chuckled behind  me then said "looks like you've a new lunch partner"
"Yeah, I guess" he laughed then dragged me to our next class.

                                💙

"Keely meet Emma, Josh and Catherine. Guys meet Keely" Nancy introduced me to her friends.
"Hi" I said shyly. When Nancy said I was gonna sit with her for lunch she didn't tell me it was going to be with a million other people. Pardon the slight exaggeration.
"C'mon don't be shy, we are very harmless. Emma can't even hurt a fly" Josh said then received a slap on his head from Emma
"But I can hurt you"
"Hey!" He whined like a girl, making everyone laugh "Anyway, Keely you can call me Josh" he said.
"Where's your Drake, Josh?" I asked surprised at how comfortable I was
"Uh, Keely do you know that guy?" Catherine said pointing at someone behind me. I turned just in time to see Kevin avert his gaze from us.
"Yea, he's my brother. Why?"
"He's been watching you since you sat down"
"Wait!" Josh screeched making me deaf for a moment. "Pause, rewind and play, you mean that guy over there is your brother?"
"Did you hear differently?" Nancy asked rolling her eyes
"Wow! He's hot as hell" he said looking at Kevin with dreamy eyes.
"He's gay" Cat said when she saw me looking confused.
"Okay... Ew"
"What? Are you homophobic" Emma asked quickly diverting her attention from her food.
"No, not that... Its just that I didn't need a mental image of Josh and Kelvin"
"Oh" they all said
After a few minutes of us eating in silence, I asked "you guys play any sports?"
"I play basketball" Cat said -great.
"I play football" Josh said -ohkay.
"I'm a cheerleader" Nancy said - I wasn't expecting that.
"I watch them play" Emma said
"I play basketball too, I'm trying out today" I said
"Great!" Cat squealed "don't tire yourself out for the tryout, once coach sees you he'll want you on the team"
"Why couldn't you just be a cheerleader, so I won't have to listen to those bitches talk with the brain God gave a chicken" Nancy said making me laugh hard. "Did God give chickens brain?" I asked
"That's exactly what I mean they talk with no brain"
"Or why couldn't you be trying out for football so..."
"Or why don't y'all just share her into three?"
"Like using a clone jutsu?"
"You watch naruto?" I asked
"Yea" Josh said
"I used to watch that too"
"Finally, I've someone that'll understand my love for naruto"
"Josh it's obsession not love. And she said used to" Nancy said
"Whatever" he said with a flick of his wrist
"Let's get out of here" Emma said after a quick glance at our empty plates.
                                💙

Classes went well for the rest of the day with Josh almost talking my ear off -another Kevin.
Cat was right when she said I didn't really need to tryout, I practically saw the approval in coach's eyes but he said I'd have to wait till Monday for the results. Kevin's tryout wasn't any different and Josh made sure to call me when I got home to tell me how hot my brother looked when he kicked a ball. Like I needed to know that.

When I told Kevin about Nancy, Cat, Emma and Josh he couldn't really hide the happiness he felt for me... I was finally living my life, not hiding in my brother's shadow. I made sure to call Beth to tell her about my day...

                               ❤❤
1005 words!!!
Don't forget to vote and comment and share 😘😘😘

Keely [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara