going back

your POV

2 months have passed, my apartment was looking pretty nice as me and owen now had the money to fix it up.there was onl one bedroom so we just ended up sleeping in the same bed, it was much easier on our backs. i think were a couple?? it kinda just happened about 2 weeks ago.

My eyes slowly flutter open, the usual feeling of owens arms wrapped around me not there. "owen..?" i mumble getting up to find him making breakfast. 

"hm youre up early" i say looking at him. he looks back before shrugging. something was up. 

"hey, whats wrong?" i ask him. he dosent say anything, instead he hands he a letter. i slowly open it, reading to myself.

"dear mr. grady and ms. LN... we are requesting that you two come on a flight back to isla nublar next week. as the lava has cooled, we have found that a portion of the island has been left untouched. we need you two to come with us to help save the rest of the dinosaurs that are alive still. as far as we know, lilly and blue are alive. but there isnt enough resources for them to survive long. we understand you two know the island best, and will be able to help et the dinosaurs to the new island, isla sorna. if you decide on going please meet us at(any airport) friday at 1.

from,    simon masrani"

i stand shocked as owen shakes his head. "owen, we have to go back. we HAVE to" i sat looking at him.

"YN its dangerous. i cant have you getting hurt. the dinosaurs are roaming free! they will kill you!" owen says walking over to me.

"no. no. it dosent matter. blue and lilly are alive, and ill do anything to save them. im going with or without you." i say storming off to start packing my stuff for next week.

                                           TIME SKIP A WEEK LATER YEEEEEEEEET 👌👌👌👌👌👌

you wake up ,grabbing your stuff and getting ready to leave. owen was god knows where, but at this point that was the least of your worries.you arrie at the airport, where you walk into the mini private plane. you sit quietly until you hear familiar groaning from behind you. you turn to see owen sitting up from a nam in the back seat of the plane. 

"owen? i knew youwould come." you say with a small smile on your face.

"well, i wasnt gonna let you do this alone." owen says smiling back as the plane takes off for isla nublar.