Arguments

I'm sorry I changed it up guys you haven't kissed Owen yet lmao I didn't want the story moving too fast.
You and Owen drag yourselves inside. "Owen I'm sorry.." You say but he cuts you off. "It's, fine. YN. But you should have told me sooner instead you kinda lead me on." Owen says holding back some of his anger. "I-I" was all You could make out before you take a shower and plop on the couch, upset. You wanted to kiss Owen. You really did. But something was holding you back. In the back of your head there was that voice. " he's just like him. You know it. Don't do it. You can't trust him. He will hurt you." That's what stopped me. That's what kinda pushed our friendship apart, made everything awkward. I ended up falling asleep on the couch, but I woke up in the bed, alone. Owen must have moved me. I groggily sit up, the memories of last night flooding in. I sigh getting dressed in jeans, my boots, a tank top, and I throw my hair in a bun. I knew Owen was awake, as I couldn't hear his snores. I walk out to find Owen fixing his motercycle and to my surprise, Claire was there? I shrug it off in my head. Giving Owen a small smile. "Oh hey YN!" Claire says handing me some papers. "Your bungalow is ready" she says pointing at the small identical bungalow directly next to Owens. "Great! Thanks Claire." I say with a fake smile as I get in my car heading off to work. Glad I don't have to live in that awkward situation. I really like Owen. I don't think he understands that. I hope we can stay friends, even though I want it to be more.

Your POV

That night after a long day of working with the baby T. rex, wich is now named Lilly as I had no other names in mind (IM SORDY LMAO PLEASE SOMEONE COME UP WITH A BETTER NAME FOR THE T REX)
I walk inside to run right into Owen and Claire, kissing out on the couch. "YN? It's not what it seams I swear!" Owen says pushing Claire away. I turn my head away, quickly grabbing my small amount of things and leaving to my bungalow, where I slam and lock the door. Shaking. Owen was obviously drunk. I thought he hated Claire! Before I knew it I was slumped against the bathroom door, tears flowing. I sat there listening to the sound of my own crying for what felt like forever. Wich in reality was only probably 10 minutes if even.

Why? Why was I crying? I pushed him away, so why does it hurt so bad? My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of shouting, breaking glass, doors slamming, and a car driving off.
I shakily stand up, looking outside to see Owen sitting on his front porch. His forehead had a large cut on it and he looked extremely upset. I sigh grabbing some bandages and walking out to him.

Owens POV
I sit on my steps, watching Claire drive off. She had came to my bungalow and things escalated, she got me drunk, and kisses me. She was obviously trying to push me and YN apart more. And she got angry when I said something. She threw a beer bottle at me. I hear YNs bungalow open and I tense slightly, not looking up at her. I see her figure out of the corner of my eye sit down next to me. "Hey." She says.