Chapter 5: A new companion

"What do we do now?" Yuri asked Madia

Madia touched the statue and closed her eyes. "Ayuri, Ayumi, Can you hear me? If yes, come and touch the statue."

Yuri and Yumi heard Madia's thoughts. They were a bit perplexed on how she did that but still followed her instructions. After touching the statue they got teleported to another place. There's an arc in front of them that leads to a staircase going down.

"Where are we now?" Yuri asked.

"I actually don't know, I just overheard that touching the statue creates a party" Madia answered scratching her head.

"Great, now were lost." Yumi said sighing.

"There's only one way to find out what's going on." Yuri said walking towards the stairs.

The two followed Ayuri. The path was surprisingly bright. Lamps are hanging by the walls all the way down. They can see that at the bottom there's a glass door that reflects the light of the lamps. They entered the door and inside was a small room with the same statue back at the village.

They touched the statue and heard the voice again.

"Ayuri, Ayumi and Madia. Forming a party cannot be undone. This is a pact that is forever engraved in you. A party consists of 5 members, hence you only have 3 you can now invite 2 more players without going to me. Are you sure you want to form a party?"

Ayuri and Ayumi looked at each other.

"We have a promise to keep so it's your decision Madia." Ayuri said.

"Both of you are quite interesting so I agree with the party"

They touched the statue after agreeing to form a party and immediately got teleported back to Shorehall.

"Hey Madia, since were all in a party can you share to us what skills you have?" Ayumi asked.

"Hey, let that be her decision." Ayuri said.

"It's fine. I also want to know both of your skills. But to understand my skills, I need to tell you that my weapon allows me to interchange into being an archer or a mage and vice versa."

Madia's Skils:

Mage Mode:

Ice Dragon - The user releases an ice dragon towards the enemy. Cast time 5 secs. Freezes the      enemy. Cooldown 10 secs

Flame Butterflies - Summons butterflies that explodes on contact. Cooldown 5 seconds.

Storm Wind -  Releases a strong shockwave of combined elements of Water Fire and wind. Cast time 3 seconds. Cooldown 30 seconds.

Archer mode:

Homing shot -  Releases 3 arrows that never misses a target. When target is hit, The next skill will also be Homing.

Arrow Pierce - Charges for 5 seconds before release. If released before 5 seconds it will be just a normal attack. When released at 5 seconds or after the shot will be like an arrow with a Drill that pierces through defence.

"Your skills are well thought of." Ayuri said

"Thanks, I have been waiting for this game for years so I kinda had time to think what i can do" Madia replied.

Ayuri and Ayumi both told Madia their skills. They also agreed to play on the same time everyday and where to wait. After a few hours of playing they called it a day and logged out.